Service Manager For Extra Care Village
Service Manager at Extra Care Village (£40,000 per annum)
We are recruiting for a Service Manager for Extra care Village in Poole to deliver a high quality of care and support to Tenants in line with our care principles of 'wellness, kindness and happiness'.
This post is for the Registered Manager with CQC, overseeing 3 sites within the Poole area, with Trinidad Village being the main base.
The ideal candidate must have relevant experience within the Extra Care field.
You will work together with your colleagues to ensure that the physical, social, psychological and emotional needs of our Tenants are met.
· To be a good role model for all employees, being approachable and providing a regular presence and visibility with all levels of employees as well as being consistent in all actions and decisions.
· To set and maintain clear standards of care within the Service in line with company Vision “To provide the quality of care we would want for our loved ones”, policies and procedures.
· To ensure that employee selection processes are applied thoroughly and that all candidates are treated professionally and that successful candidates are ‘onboarded’ fully and comprehensively
· To develop a culture of continuous quality improvement, using the framework of clinical governance
· To conduct regular reviews with new employees during their probationary period in addition to a six month review to confirm the appointment or extend the probation.
· To understand the legal requirements of the prevailing care and other relevant legislation and ensure the Service complies.
· To personally have a full understanding and working knowledge of all company policies and procedures and ensure that all these policies are applied at all times.
· To manage effectively the Service’s budgets and deliver the Key Performance Indicators set for the Service.
· To ensure that the rota complies with the staffing ratio and meets the needs of the Tenants.
· To ensure that the Service complies with all statutory obligations and relevant legislation (e.g.
environmental health, health and safety).
· To maintain own professional competence and ensure other team members do so.
· To ensure that all Tenants have an up-to-date care plan which is reviewed regularly and which actively adopts the full range of Person Centred planning and writing.
· To regularly monitor the quality of care delivery, ensuring that the physical, social, psychological and emotional needs of Tenants are recognised, assessed and met.
· To ensure that there is a regular programme of activities, which are arranged in line with the Tenants’ needs, wishes and preferences.
· To arrange regular reviews with Tenants, social workers, relatives and key workers.
· To facilitate a pre-admission assessment for all potential admissions.
· To establish and maintain good relationships with relatives and friends of Tenants, employees, referring agencies, the local community and any other parties with whom company healthcare has dealings.
· To always represent company and the Service in a professional manner
· To report/make a statutory notification within 24 hours, following your Regulator’s latest guidance, any incidents or occurrences defined in the regulations (pertinent to your service locality) as reportable; and ensure company internal incident/notifications procedures are followed.
· To support the team to provide high quality customer service and to role model the same.
· To meet any KPIs as stipulated by the local contract, if applicable.
About The group..
Our client provides a high standard of health and social care in services across England, Wales and Scotland.
Their high quality care and support services places the individual at the centre of all we do and is based on our core values of wellness, happiness and kindness.
We believe that these should be present in all we do, both for employees and those who use our services
Our client have an excellent employee benefit programme, which includes:
· Full paid induction programme
· Excellent rates of pay
· Paid annual leave – 35 Days per year inclusive of Bank Holidays
· Child care vouchers
· Biannual incentive scheme
· NEST Pension scheme
· Excellent development and promotion opportunities
· Retail discounts and vouchers
· Holiday discounts
· Online benefits and cashback rewards
Reference ID: 3551
For more information please call Brenda Little on 01216380567 or send your CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Home Manager
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Interim Service Manager For a 3 month contract
- Quality Improvement manager(3 months contract )
- Service Manager at Supported Living service
- Registered Manager For Residential Care Home
- Deputy Nurse Manager
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Quality Improvement Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse(Nurse)
- Registered Nurse
- Deputy Nurse Manager
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Unit Manager
- Staff Nurse-RGN or RMN
- Clinical Services Manager
- Registered Nurse - RMN and RGN
- Clinical Nurse Manager
- Occupational Therapist Driving Advisor
- Clinical lead or Deputy Manager