Document Controller - Oxford
My Client are a major UK contractor on their Construction Division that has a diversified workload in the public, regulated and private sectors.
The division boasts a strong reputation for providing whole-life solutions, high standards of project delivery and an ability to innovate.
The building Division works across health, education, defence and commercial markets with a well-balanced spread of both public and private sectors clients with values from £5million up to £80million.
Provide a consistent and timeous service to contract teams by ensuring that project information / documentation is captured within the corporate Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) for ease of retrieval by site teams.
- Ensure company Document Control Procedures are adhered too, ensuring documentation is approved and agreed prior to issue.
- Create and ensure all registers are up to date and completed correctly prior to internal and external auditing.
- Ensure that change control of revision status is recorded and easily traceable and identified.
- Ensure all drawings / documentation is controlled and maintained in a methodical manner; issued within set time scales.
- Support the site teams with the workflow process within 4Projects and the RDD and Change Control process.
- Add / Edit containers within 4Projects template where applicable.
- Create matrix / document transmittals when required.
- Audit regularly to ensure compliance with the BMS.
- Deliver user support when required.
- Print / organise print service for drawings when required.
- In order to prevent obsolete/superseded documentation being used, ensure suitable reference is highlighted to documentation.
Stamped ‘Scanned to 4Projects'
- Report to Project Management Team on progress monthly.
- Any other general administrative duties as deemed appropriate
- All in accordance with procedures and standards
Experience and Qualifications:
- Knowledge and understanding of the Document Control process at operational level within a similar environment is vital.
- Knowledge and experience of using 4Projects at operational level is essential.
- You must be IT literate - Office 365 preferable.
- Ability to prioritise workload when managing multiple contracts / tasks.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure to meet project targets.
- Great attention to detail
The successful candidate will also be required for future Building work currently being tendered in the West Midlands.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply.
For further information, please contact -Fabio Barreto - at Edge Careers.
07557 685 955
More Jobs from Edge Careers
- CAD Draftsman - AutoCad & Solid Works Experience
- Junior Building Services Engineer (Mech Bias)
- Senior Front-End Developer
- Contracts Manager
- Quantity Surveyor
- Building Programmer
- Pre-Construction Design Manager
- Site Manager
- Multi-trader/ Handyman
- Senior Estimator
- Project Manager
- Tenant Liaison Manager
- Hoist Operator
- C# Software Engineer SCADA
- Design Manager