Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive, Niche finance firm, Up to £28,000 Basic + Bonus, Central London
Our client is an established finance and conference firm; they are currently undergoing a phase of expansion and are looking to add a Business Development Executive to their team.
The successful candidate will be working within a successful and encouraging boutique office environment in the heart of Central London.
The position requires the successful candidate to be extremely well organised, intelligent, possess a high level of diligence and accuracy and ability to think for themselves.
It is an opportunity where the suitable applicant will be working in a B2B Sales environment, utilising e-marketing as the primary method of business generation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Initiating e-shots to contacts on databases - verifying all bounces from e-shots and updating contact details on the company's databases – 600,000 marketing emails sent monthly
• Verification of email bounce backs and updating of the database
• Processing bookings for coursed from e-shots
• Adding of contacts to database – research from websites, articles, and various publications
• Telephoning companies and contacts to verify database data
• Creating prospect sales database from scratch – from research
• Cold Calling - Introducing my clients services and making appointments/client meetings
• Helping attract paid sponsorship for conferences – identifying potential opportunities
• Ad hoc departmental admin duties
• Assistance with answering inbound calls.
Required skills and personal attributes
• Excellent use of all Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Excellent listening skills
• Must be extremely well organised
• The ability to manage own workload, prioritise and work/keep to deadlines
• Must have a good eye for detail
• Must have a “can do” attitude
• Must be accurate and diligent
• Must be a quick learner
• Must be enterprising
• Must be hard working and proactive
• Must be focussed on the client
Successful candidates will be paid an attractive salary of up to £28,000 Basic, in addition to company benefits and a performance based bonus.
This is an opportunity to work within a dynamic work environment that supports development and personal growth.
If this sounds like the role for you then contact Alex at Origin Multilingual today to begin your application.
UK +44(0) 203 800 0576
More Jobs from BeesWax Europe
- French Speaking Technical Automotive Consultant
- French Customer Support Agent - €16.5-19.9K - Barcelona
- Finnish Financial Sales Agent - €20.4 + OTE €30-48k - Helsinki
- Finnish Customer Support Agent - Malta - €20k - €25k
- Finnish Account Manager - €20.4 + OTE €30-48k - Helsinki
- Finnish Banking Support Analyst in Malta €22-24K
- French Speaking Infotainment Agent, £20k, Luton
- German Speaking Infotainment Agent, £20k, Luton
- Recruitment Administrator, Barnet, Competitive Salary
- German Speaking Tour Guide, CentralLondon, up to£25k
- Japanese Translator, Portsmouth, 22k
- Hindi Customer Support Agent - Dublin - €27.5K
- Bahasa Customer Support Agent - Dublin - €27.5K
- Thai Customer Support Agent - Dublin - €27.5K
- French Customer Support Agent - Dublin - €27.5K
- Finnish Customer Service Agent in Ireland €24K +bonus
- German Telesales Executive - Louth - €25k+ OTE,
- German Adwords Specialist €30-35k Dublin
- German Adwords Team Leader €48k Dublin
- Danish Adwords Specialist €30-35k Dublin