About The Role
Contract Type: Perm
Location: North & South London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a sales Investigator to join Morrison Data Services.
In this role you will liaise with customers in their homes to help resolve any problems they may have with their supplier.
You will be investigating high consumption, meter supply queries, missing properties & missing meters.
You will act as a the ?eyes & ears? of our office based staff and report back information so that they can bill the customers correctly & efficiently.
* Attend Appointments on time and ensure that no appointments are missed.
Customers must be contacted when you are enroute to an appointment.
* Plan and Manage your day to ensure appointments work is completed as efficiently as possible.
* Respond to telephone calls in an accurate and timely manner.Where necessary talk to customers in advance of arrival.
* Proactively Manage Customer expectations and resolve customer problems and enquiries in a calm and professional manner.
* Thorough and Accurate notes on the system so that our Client can resolve billing issues.
Survey and customer feedback forms are completed appropriately.
* Correct Use of Health and Safety Equipment including your vehicle and Systems.
The Ideal Candidate:
* PDA experience although training will be provided.
* Some plumbing knowledge required (able to identify/prove supply issues eg.
confirm/locate leakage and resolve metered supply queries).
* Knowledge of a field-based operation is desirable.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organisational and planning skills.
* An enthusiastic individual who is able to work effectively to meet challenging targets and must be able to react positively to events that occur in the field without allowing performance, standards and service levels to drop.
* Self motivated and able to work independently.
* Physically fit as some manual handling will be required to include access to customer's cupboards/cellars.
Due to the nature of the role flexibility in your working hours may be required.
A van and full PPE will be provided
About The Company
Morrison Data Services are a major national provider of electricity, gas and water metering services, data collection and data processing services.
Underpinned by an absolute dedication to health and safety, the company's strategy is to become a successful supplier of smart metering and associated services.
Its capability in this market is backed up by its excellent credentials, having won major national contracts for a range of customers across a variety of sectors.
More Jobs from Morrison Data Services
- Water Meter Reader - Stoke on Trent
- Meter Reader - Swansea (SA1-13)
- Meter Reader - Preston (PR) PPR
- Meter Reader - Whitby (YO21)
- Meter Reader - Motherwell (ML1-8)
- Meter Reader - Nottingham (NG1-16)
- Gas Main/ Service Layer - Sheffield
- Gas Main/ Service Layer - Nottingham
- Gas Main/ Service Layer - Lincoln
- NCO1 - Nottingham
- NCO1 - Lincoln
- NCO1 - Sheffield
- Graduate Programme Manager
- Meter Reader - Liverpool (L)
- Meter Reader - Southend (SS)
- Meter Reader - Warrington (WA)
- Meter Reader - Southall (UB)
- Meter Reader - Twickenham (TW)
- Meter Reader - Iverness (IV1-11, 13-25)
- Senior Project Manager - Water