As a Senior Practitioner you will be planning and leading services to support disabled children or young people and their families.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills in a rewarding role, and gain a strong sense of achievement.
The overall purpose of the role is to plan and lead services for disabled children and young people in Bristol, South Gloucestershire and BANES.
The role includes the planning, facilitation, development and evaluation of holiday provisions and other South West youth provision including youth groups and the Relationships and Sexuality group.
This will include the direct management of practitioners/sessional staff to ensure they work within relevant legislation, including Ofsted regulations, UN Convention on the Rights of the Child, Play Principles, GDPR and KIDS policies.
For further details please see the job description.
More Jobs from KIDS Birmingham
- Senior Practitioner
- Care Support Practitioner (Short Breaks) - New Forest
- Care Support Practitioner (Short Breaks) - Southampton
- Care Support Practitioner (Short Breaks) - Havant and Waterlooville
- Care Support Practitioner (Short Breaks) - Winchester
- Care Support Practitioner (Short Breaks) - Fareham and Gosport
- Short Break Worker - Solihull
- Youth Worker (Short Breaks) - Tamworth
- Youth Worker (Short Breaks) - Lichfield
- Youth Worker (Short Breaks) - Cannock
- Care Support Practitioner
- Sessional Worker
- Short Break Worker - West Midlands
- SENDIASS Practitioner - Wiltshire
- Digital Content Executive
- Events Manager
- Short Break Worker- Bristol
- Short Break Worker - South Gloucester
- Ofsted Registered Manager