This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to develop a career in software implementation and to join a fast growing, ambitious but fun technology company!
The organisation delivers next generation technology to their customers within the public sector.
They blend cloud computing technologies, expertise and commercial acumen to transform organisations delivering vital public services.
Their aim is to disrupt the stale market, displace old competitors and bring about real change and improvement to the sectors that need it the most.
About the Role
As a Technical Consultant within the Customer Fulfilment divisionl you will work directly with customers, third parties and other teams within the company to deploy, configure and integrate the right blend of Arcus Apps (built on the Salesforce platform) and supporting technologies (such as CRM, GIS and Document Management).
- Use your technical skills to customise and configure the product and platform to meet the customer’s needs.
You will translate their spoken and written business requirements into technical solutions where possible while offering advice on best practice and alternative technical solutions where appropriate.
- Find new ways to improve customer experience and deliver their business goals.
You will be confident in guiding customers to provide the information required clearly and concisely to allow you to quickly and accurately configure their system for them.
- Work with the internal project team to develop project documentation, such as training plans and material, “how to” videos and configuration templates.
Ensure that your work is well documented so others within the team can make use of it on appropriate projects.
- Guide and encourage the customer through the implementation process with excellent customer training and in turn building up their confidence in you, the team and the Arcus brand.
Ensure that the product owner is engaged and understands their tasks so that they can complete them in a timely fashion..
Ensure that updates are passed on the customers regularly and pursue the necessary level of engagement from stakeholders both within and outside the business.
- Look for new ways to improve our processes and products by analysing information gathered from customers and presenting well thought out solutions and ideas back to internal seniors and leads in our R&D department.
You may see your work and suggestions added to our products, helping you show your customers that you are working for them.
What we are looking for
Required skills and experience
- Educated to degree level (or with equivalent experience).
- Significant experience of configuring or developing business applications - you will have successfully delivered a number of projects within budget and timescale.
- A good understanding of factors such as data models and workflows.
- Salesforce experience - We build mainly on the Force.com platform so existing knowledge and experience with Salesforce is required
- Understand the principles of application architecture and have experience with the design process
- Good level of customer service (our team’s customers are external, but your experience working with internal stakeholders is also valued) and helping them work through challenges to achieve a positive outcome.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience in leading and motivating teams
- Highly organised and not easily fazed by unexpected changes or issues.
Desired skills and experience
- Hands on experience with data analysis and/or migration work.
- Knowledge of how the UK public sector is structured and the different roles and purposes of the organisations that comprises it will help you understand who our customers are and the pressures they face.
- Health insurance (for you and your family)
- Medical Cash back plan (for you and your family)
- Life insurance
- Pension Scheme - fund match up to 3%
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Holiday Buy/Sell Scheme of up to 5 days
- 35hr week with flexible working and working from home
- The good feeling that comes from working to improve the public sector
- Career progression in your hands, whether you want to work with development, customer relationships or business skills
- Friendly & entrepreneurial environment: we’ve created a stimulating, fun, collaborative and entrepreneurial environment where people are looked after.
Joining Arcus means you’ll be joining a 'family' rather than 'just another company'
- Free fruit and healthy snacks
- Social events: Thirsty Thursdays and monthly events organised by Team Awesome make us a very social company
- Social clubs: whether you’re into music, sport, or board games there’ll be a social club for you
How to Apply
Please click on the link provided and you will be redirected to our clients website to complete yoru application.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd.
trading as Hiring People.
Your details will be passed onto our client.
In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them.
We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control.
Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application.
Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Racecourse Technician
- 1st / 2nd line IT Helpdesk Analyst - Service Desk
- Analyst - Power & Utilities
- Shift Manager
- Sales Executive
- Van Driver
- Electronics/ Electrical Engineer
- Accounts Assistant
- Print Sales Executive
- Estimator Office Fit Out
- Head of Personal Injury Department
- Maintenance Operative
- Waitress / Waiter
- Polish Speaking First Response Advisor
- Polish Speaking First Response Advisor
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Part Time Business Development Executive
- Bathroom Fitter
- Social Media Coordinator
- Business Development Manager