Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking for something new?
RMR urgently require a Registered Nurse’s with ward experience in a variety of settings who are looking to work in Ayrshire.
We’re not just looking for anyone.
We understand that quality speaks for itself.
That’s why we’re looking for an exceptional Registered Nurse who not only knows their stuff, but most importantly truly cares about what they’re doing.
For RMR, it’s not all about how many hours our people work; it’s about having a team of people who enjoy what they do, have a passion for delivering great nursing care and support and who relish new challenges.
For most of our people, RMR is their sole employer; but some of our team also have other jobs and work with us to top-up their earnings.
And we know to get great people, we need to offer them an excellent employment opportunity, including:
- Flexible lifestyle – choose how many hours you want to work and the days which suit you
- Excellent rates of pay – You’ll receive increments for nights and weekend work and be included in our workplace pensions scheme.
- Being part of a supportive team – When you join RMR, you’ll experience first-hand why we’re renowned for our excellent staff support and the value we place on working relationships.
We expect a lot from everyone in our team but understand that successful working relationships are reciprocal – and our performance in looking after you is just as important.
- Variety & Experience – enjoy new challenges and gain a wealth of experience with a range of leading healthcare organisations
- Training opportunities – starting with a comprehensive induction program, we encourage all our people to suggest ideas for their own personal development, so we can source ongoing training opportunities.
- Reward – As if that wasn’t all enough! We like to make sure our people are recognised and rewarded for doing a great job.
Our Recommend a Friend Bonus’ is a great way to earn extra cash – with up to £250 being paid for introducing new people to our team.
We also never forget to say a great big ‘Thank You’ and recognise that our people really are what make us great!
As an RMR Registered Nurse, you will be providing life-enhancing care to our service users enabling them to lead the life that they choose.
It is essential that you are dedicated to improving and supporting the quality of life everyone you encounter.
Our nursing services mean that we put the user at the centre of everything we do.
You must have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing nursing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
To apply to this role, you will need
- A minimum of 12 months' post-graduate experience
- Experience working within a hospital setting
- Valid NMC PIN alongside a recognised Nursing qualification.
- A BLS and Moving and Handling certificate completed within the last year or willing to book on one of our courses
- Able to demonstrate commitment, excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The ideal candidates should be friendly, caring & sympathetic
- Take responsibility of your workload
- Free PVG update
- Regular incentives and give aways
If this sounds like a role you’d enjoy, then APPLY NOW or call 0141 473 5620 for more information.