About The Role
Plant and Fleet Solutions are looking to recruit a Plant Hire Controller to join their division who support our front-line operations by providing compliant, innovative and fir for purpose Vehicles Plant and Equipment.
We currently provide a comprehensive fleet of over 5,500 trucks, vans and cars, together with over 15,000 items of general plant and specialist utilities equipment from our Regional Supply Centres.
The Hire Controller will be based in our new facility in Pontypridd, South Wales as part of the Plant Hire / Operations Team that transacts all enquiries relating to Plant, Accommodation, Site Services and Tool requirements for WGA and WNA Contracts.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Processing of all hire and off hire requirements through the Plant Order mailbox.
* Maximising utilisation of internal plant and equipment from all locations before placing with external hire.
* Engage with supply chain to satisfy requests not supplied from internal stock.
raise hire contracts and purchase orders using the hire management software (InspHire),
* Be proficient in all aspects of plant hire management and general administration
Skills and Knowledge Requirements
* Relevant experience within the plant hire industry is essential.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to relate to and work with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
* Proven IT Skills with experience of Microsoft Office.
* Good written and oral communication skills
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK's largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water, gas and telecom sectors across the UK & Ireland.
Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector.
Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people's skills and expertise.
We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day.
We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees.
Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
'M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We are committed to equal opportunities.'
More Jobs from Morrison Data Services
- Meter Reader - Whitby (YO21)
- Meter Reader - Motherwell (ML1-8)
- Meter Reader - Nottingham (NG1-16)
- Gas Main/ Service Layer - Sheffield
- Gas Main/ Service Layer - Nottingham
- Gas Main/ Service Layer - Lincoln
- NCO1 - Nottingham
- NCO1 - Lincoln
- NCO1 - Sheffield
- Graduate Programme Manager
- Meter Reader - Liverpool (L)
- Meter Reader - Southend (SS)
- Meter Reader - Warrington (WA)
- Meter Reader - Southall (UB)
- Meter Reader - Twickenham (TW)
- Meter Reader - Iverness (IV1-11, 13-25)
- Senior Project Manager - Water
- Head of Major Projects - Water
- Fleet Champion
- Senior SHEQ Advisor