Full Stack Developer
My client is an exciting fast-growing travel & Leisure company based in London with a very interesting goal! They are currently seeking a Full Stack Developer that is proficient with Python and Django that is willing to commute into or based in London to join their team.
As a Full Stack Developer your day to day duties will include:
- Developing applications with Python and Django
- Designing and building a strong system architecture
- Deliver features that will help all the service users
- Ensuring the service is running perfectly
- Identify and fix issues
- Design and implement the APIs
- Build exciting new features
And much more!
To be considered for the position of a Full Stack Developer you will have a minimum of a 2 years' experience as a Full Stack Developer using Python and Django on a daily basis and also confident across all aspects of development (AWS to backend and frontend).
Previous experience building products using Python/Django, able to manage your own time effectively and have strong communication and writing skills.
The suitable candidate will also ideally be patient, customer focused, eager, passionate and always up for a challenge!
My client is offering an exciting benefits package that include being part of a thriving community, free meals, flexi working hours and a competitive salary package (depending on experience).
This London based Full Stack Developer with Python and Django experience commands a salary range of £30,000 - £40,000
More Jobs from Edge Careers
- Data Team Manager
- Application Support Analyst
- Civils Project Director
- Freelance Externals Site Manager
- Traffic Marshall/Labourer
- Tower Crane Driver
- Traffic Marshall
- Energy Solutions Manager
- Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager
- Head of IT Operations
- Network Manager / Team Leader
- Marketing Co-ordinator
- Senior Business Engineer / Technical Lead
- Graduate Software Developer
- Web Developer
- Java Software Engieer
- Project Manager