Car Scheme Administrator
About The Role
Plant & Fleet Solutions support our frontline operations by providing compliant, innovative and fit-for-purpose Vehicles, Plant and Equipment, whilst reviewing new market developments and products that help meet our Safety, Sustainability and Operational Efficiency Objectives.
We currently provide a comprehensive fleet of over 5,500 trucks, vans and cars, together with over 15,000 items of general plant and specialist utilities equipment from our Regional Supply Centres."
We are looking to recruit a Car Scheme Administrator who will be a hands-on individual, working in all areas of administration, driver service and interaction with MGSPFS preferred suppliers.
The tasks include arranging deliveries of new company cars, de-fleet of company cars, short / medium term car hire, maximum utilisation of the company car fleet, effective and accurate input / management of the fleet management and hire systems, driving licence checking and any other general needs relating to the car scheme(s) across M Group Services family of companies.
The Fleet Solutions department has stiff financial targets to meet and the financial performance of the car scheme has a key part to play in achieving these targets through the efficient management of processes / suppliers and the full utilisation of company cars.
Skills and Experience
* Previous exposure working with a large sized Fleet preferable; some vehicle maintenance knowledge would be advantageous.
Vehicle handovers; MOT/service arrangements, tyre management, Highway Code and corporate fleet legislation are areas that you should be familiar with.
* Good at talking to drivers at all levels; professional, sincere and friendly; can do attitude; calm approach to problem solving.
Ability to handle confidential situations discreetly.
* Delivering excellent customer service by delivering what is promised, helping internal customers with whatever enquiry / problem that needs to be solved.
* Ability to follow through tasks so they are completed on time and correctly; putting in the required effort to deal with often high workloads.
Process driven individual with an eye for detail.
* This is a multi-faceted role with a number of work streams all running concurrently at all times; excellent organisational skills and multi-tasking are a key skill.
* Good level of experience working on IT software systems; open minded and quick to learn new systems, good Word and Excel skills.
* Passion to deliver good quality, accurate work individually and as part of the team.
Ideally, you will have experience of working in a high pressured large vehicle fleet administration environment.
Pool car management experience would be advantageous, however a willingness to work hard and have an open and flexible attitude to new tasks will be welcomed.
What's in it for you?
* 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
* Annual bonus
* Pension scheme
* Life assurance
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK's largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water, gas and telecom sectors across the UK & Ireland.
Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector.
Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people's skills and expertise.
We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day.
We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees.
Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
'M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We are committed to equal opportunities.'
More Jobs from Morrison Data Services
- Water Meter Reader - Stoke on Trent
- Meter Reader - Swansea (SA1-13)
- Meter Reader - Preston (PR) PPR
- Meter Reader - Whitby (YO21)
- Meter Reader - Motherwell (ML1-8)
- Meter Reader - Nottingham (NG1-16)
- Gas Main/ Service Layer - Sheffield
- Gas Main/ Service Layer - Nottingham
- Gas Main/ Service Layer - Lincoln
- NCO1 - Nottingham
- NCO1 - Lincoln
- NCO1 - Sheffield
- Graduate Programme Manager
- Meter Reader - Liverpool (L)
- Meter Reader - Southend (SS)
- Meter Reader - Warrington (WA)
- Meter Reader - Southall (UB)
- Meter Reader - Twickenham (TW)
- Meter Reader - Iverness (IV1-11, 13-25)
- Senior Project Manager - Water