Senior Social Worker

A social worker work with children and young people who reside with foster careers, kinship careers or in residential placements.

In a small number of cases, children may live with their parents.

Children and young people are often subject to a Care Order and the role of the Children's Social Worker is to fulfill the council's obligations as a corporate parent.

The role is to work alongside other professionals, to ensure that a child or young person receives appropriate care, education and health services.


  • Accessible parking with cheap rates

  • Some of the lowest caseloads in the West Midlands; 15 - 20 average

  • Flexible working negotiable

  • Telephone interviews will be considered

What you need:

  • HCPC registration

  • At least 2 years post-qualifying experience

  • Current DBS/DBS Update Service

  • Eligibility to work in the UK

  • Access to a car and a full UK driving licence

Benefits of working with HCL Social Care

  • Referral incentive of £200 per person after just 6 weeks in a new role

  • Weekly payment on HCL's managed payroll system

  • Career support and guidance from an experienced consultant

  • Full preparation and support before interview and throughout your placement

Share Job