Robinson Medical Recruitment is looking to recruit a dedicated Nurse to care for our service users in Greenock.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with the frail elderly and dementia within a residential or nursing home setting.
We’re not just looking for anyone.
We understand that quality speaks for itself.
That’s why we’re looking for an exceptional Registered Nurse who not only knows their stuff, but most importantly truly cares about what they’re doing.
For RMR, it’s not all about how many hours our people work; it’s about having a team of people who enjoy what they do, have a passion for delivering great nursing care and support and who relish new challenges.
We can offer both full time and part time hours as well as a variety of shifts patterns available ranging from early, late, long days and nights.
Do you have the right stuff?
The ideal candidate will be a Registered Nurse who has previously worked in a Care Home setting who understands how to follow health and safety regulations and feels comfortable completing medication rounds.
To apply to this role, you will need:
- The right to work in the UK
- A minimum of 12 months' post-graduate experience within the UK
- Experience working within a care home setting
- Valid NMC PIN alongside a recognised Nursing qualification.
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to book onto our course.
Who are RMR?
RMR is a successful recruitment provider who have been supporting the healthcare market since 2003.
We provide Registered Nurses, Care Assistants and Theatre Practitioners to a wide variety of private and public healthcare organisations throughout Scotland.
- Excellent payrates up to £33.62, including holiday pay
- Paid holiday scheme
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Ongoing training and development
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online timesheets
- Referral scheme that pays you, and who you refer
- Regular incentives
- Free uniform
Think this is the right nurse job for you, APPLY NOW or contact our team on 0141 473 5620 to find out more about the Nurse jobs we have available!