Gas Main/ Service Layer - Sheffield
About The Role
If you're a qualified Gas Main/ Service Layer, with recent experience of working on the gas distribution networks, this is a great opportunity to work directly for the UK's leading utility services provider : Morrison Utility Services.
You will form a team on our tRIIO contract working from various locations across East Midlands.
The tRIIO JV partnership is an unincorporated joint venture between Morrison Utility Services Ltd and Skanska Construction UK Ltd.
tRIIO supports Cadent in upgrading 1,100 kilometres of gas supply network every year.
As a Main/ Service Layer your duties & responsibilities will be:
* Managing sites safely and compliantly.
* Replacing Mains and Services in accordance with Network policy.
* Provide great customer service to enhance CSAT score.
* Cooperate and participate in initiatives to improve safety and customer.
* Be part of a team that always delivers.
* You must have Level 2 Certificate in Network Construction Operations (Gas)
* Main/ Service Laying
* Ideally with recent experience of working on the gas distribution networks
* You must be flexible and willing to work variable hours (where required)
* A full driving licence
* You will demonstrate excellent customer service skills
* You must be physically fit
* You will display good team working skills
* You will have an understanding of on-site health and safety
* Ideally you will hold a NRSWA Streetworks Operative qualification
What's in it for you?
* 21 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
* Potential Incentive scheme
* Pension scheme
* Life Assurance
* Personal Accident Insurance
* All tools and equipment provided
* Team Leaders will typically be provided with a Company van and fuel card (business use only)
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK's largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water, gas and telecom sectors across the UK & Ireland.
Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector.
Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people's skills and expertise.
We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day.
We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees.
Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
?M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We are committed to equal opportunities.
- Start: 04/04/2019
- Rate: 13-17 Per Hour
- Location: Midlands - East, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Morrison Data Services
- Contact: Morrison Utility Services Resourcing Team
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1768~
- Posted: 2019-04-04 17:04:08 -
- View all Jobs from Morrison Data Services
More Jobs from Morrison Data Services
- Water Meter Reader - Northampton (NN1-5)
- Water Meter Reader - Middlesex
- Meter Reader - Norwich (NR1 - 26)
- Water Meter Reader Aberdeenshire
- Water Meter Reader - Midlothian (EH)
- Meter Reader - Sunderland (SR) HR
- Meter Reader - Harrogate (HG 1-5)
- Meter Reader - Darlington (DL1-3)
- Meter Reader - York (YO17,18,62)
- Meter Reader
- Water Meter Reader - Stoke on Trent
- Meter Reader - Swansea (SA1-13)
- Meter Reader - Preston (PR) PPR
- Meter Reader - Whitby (YO21)
- Meter Reader - Motherwell (ML1-8)
- Meter Reader - Nottingham (NG1-16)
- Gas Main/ Service Layer - Nottingham
- Gas Main/ Service Layer - Lincoln
- NCO1 - Nottingham
- NCO1 - Lincoln