Freelance Transcribers Remote Work
Our client works with the world’s most innovative companies.
They help them to grow and expand in new markets providing experts and cultural awareness: copywriting & editorial support, marketing or software localization and services, talent sourcing in innovative sectors and engineering resources.
The project is to manage the transcription of the spoken word in c.8 languages.
Transcription is the systematic representation of language in written form and is important in speech technology, conversation analysis, dialectology & sociolinguistics.
Our initial project is to support Irish-English, Scottish-English, Welsh-English, Swiss-German, Cypriot, Danish, Arabic, Portuguese & Hebrew.
The ideal candidates will possess;
- Native Fluency in 1 of the above languages.
- Ability to follow a process and the exact steps in the correct order
- Target & deadline driven
- Excellent typing and listening skills
- Good English – Audio is in your native language but you will work on an International team!
- Tech Savvy – ability to use databases, web applications and good PC skills
Technical needs, shifts & rotas and pay
- You can work from 20 – 50 hours per week.
- There are shifts from Monday – Sunday 07.00 – 21.00.
- All you need is a laptop, headset and internet connection
- Hourly pay is €12-15.00 depending on experience
2 months (April - May 2019, 40 hours per week Monday to Friday)
Start your application by applying today or schedule a call with us using the link below.
- Start: 02/05/2019
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: €12 to €15 per hour
- Location: Dublin,Ireland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: BeesWax Europe
- Contact: Eoin Houlihan (FB CS)
- Tel: +353 1 231 3100
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BH10380
- Posted: 2019-05-02 15:01:53 -
- View all Jobs from BeesWax Europe
More Jobs from BeesWax Europe
- Dutch Helpdesk Support - Dublin €26.5-28.5K
- English Account Manager - Malta - €60K OTE
- Finnish Customer Support - €24k - Malta
- Compliance Manager - Malta - €45-60K
- English or Turkish VIP Support - €21-25K - Malta
- Norwegian Helpdesk Support - Dublin - €26.5-28.5K
- Greek Customer Service Representative - €21-25K - Malta
- Norwegian SEO Product Specialist - Malta - €35-45K
- Swedish SEO Product Specialist - Malta - €35-45K
- Swedish Customer Support Agent - €24k - Malta
- German Customer Service (Online), Malta
- German Content Editor Malta €35-45K
- Norwegian SEO Executive - €28-30k - Malta
- Danish Customer Support Agent - Malta - €20k - €25k
- Swedish Customer Service, Malta
- Norwegian Banking Support Analyst - Malta - €20-22K
- Finance Manager - Dublin - €47-50K+20% Bonus
- Dutch Banking Support Analyst in Malta €20-22k +relo
- Norwegian Customer Service - Malta - €23K
- Norwegian Customer Support Agent - €22k - Malta