We are recruiting for a highly enthusiastic Playground Manager based in Islington on a fixed term basis to cover maternity leave for a period of 9-12 months.
The purpose of this role is:
* To ensure that children's and young people's participation and engagement is embedded in the planning and development of the playground.
* To ensure safeguarding is embedded throughout the service, all staff are trained and all incidents are dealt with as per KIDS policies.
* Ensure all record keeping is accurate, timely and meets all data handling regulations.
* Deliver a programme of varied activities that provide children with choices and opportunities for different play and social activities.
* Effectively manage the physical responsibilities of the playground.
This includes health and safety, maintenance, cleanliness, repairs and.
More Jobs from KIDS Birmingham
- Administrator - Bridlington
- Summer Play Worker - Lady Allen Playground
- Summer Play Worker - Hayward Adventure Playground, Islington
- Summer Play Worker - Hackney
- SENDIASS Practitioner (Outreach) - Lewisham
- SENDIASS Practitioner (Outreach) - Richmond and Kingston
- SENDIASS Practitioner (Outreach) - Croydon
- Play Worker/ Bus Driver
- Play Worker
- Support Worker (children with disabilities) - West Sussex
- Senior Practitioner
- Domiciliary Care Coordinator
- Senior Practitioner - Young Carers
- Trust Fundraiser
- Playground Manager (maternity cover)
- Contracts and Tender Manager
- Senior Practitioner - Play and Leisure
- Play Scheme Worker
- Short Breaks Worker - Sandwell
- Short Breaks Worker - Dudley