Are you an experienced Theatre Nurse? Can you bring a positive, patient-centred attitude to a skilled Operating Department in Ayrshire? Did you answer yes to the previous two questions? This is the job for you!
As a Theatre Nurse you will be expected to work within the Operating Department and any other areas where your skills are required.
You will be committed to providing patients with the very highest standards of care and support the department by showing a professional and driven attitude to your duties.
Due to the changing nature of theatre lists we are recruiting Recovery, Anaesthetics and Scrub Nurses and Operating Department Practitioners (ODP) specialties.
To apply to this role, you will need
- A minimum of 24 months' post-graduate experience
- Valid NMC/HCPC PIN alongside a recognised qualification
- Access to own transport is preferable
Here’s why you’ll love it
- Excellent payrates
- Paid holiday scheme
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Ongoing training and development
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online timesheets
- Referral scheme that pays you, and who you refer
- Regular incentives
The team behind the advert
RMR is a successful recruitment provider have been supporting the healthcare market since 2003.
We provide Registered Nurses, Care Assistants and Theatre Practitioners to a wide variety of private and public healthcare organisations throughout Scotland.
Does this Theatre Nurse job sound perfect for you? Apply now or call Nicky on 0141 473 5620 for information on our other Theatre Nurse roles.