Web Developer - Python / Django / PHP - Edinburgh - circa 35K
Web Developer - Python / Django / PHP - Edinburgh - circa 35K
An experienced Web Developer in the right environment is a very valuable asset to have on board.
Our client, a key player in their sector working with a solid client base and pushing a bunch of new projects forward right now, knows this well! As such, they've reached out to us and asked us to find them a new Web Developer to come on board, use their skills, and help them successfully deliver a strong pipeline of work.
If you've developed your skills across Python and Django, or are perhaps someone with strong Object Oriented PHP skills who's willing to cross train, Abrecco's ambitious and expanding Edinburgh-based client wants you to join the team and work on their range of innovative and popular software products.
The ideal new recruit will have good experience across the full SDLC and work as part of a cross-functional development team who are developing user-friendly and scalable web-based applications.
So if this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for, or maybe you've not been looking but this is ticking the right boxes, why wait? Apply now and let's have a chat!
What you'll be doing:
- Developing and implementing Web solutions using Python and Django, ensuring quality and scalability
- Working to improve our client's suite of applications and being a key player in new project implementation
- Participating in reviews of requirements, specifications and designs to determine best-fit solutions
- Testing delivered work to ensure quality across different devices and browsers
- Providing ongoing support as required, during and post-implementation
- Working with minimal supervision to keep multiple projects moving forward simultaneously
What you'll bring to the role:
- Commercial experience developing web-based applications/websites
- Python and Django experience, ideally with a web development framework
- MySQL or experience with similar relational databases
- Experience of working in an Agile Environment
- Linux and Apache (ideally Red Hat) would be highly desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Web Developer to secure a challenging new position at a very exciting time for our client.
A competitive salary is on offer plus a benefits package that includes a performance-related quarterly bonus is available for the successful candidate, so why wait, apply now!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 25000-35000 Per Annum bonus, pension, holidays
- Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Abrecco
- Contact: Liam Kirton
- Tel: 1312267331
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: LK/12870
- Posted: 2019-05-24 12:54:21 -
- View all Jobs from Abrecco
More Jobs from Abrecco
- Technical Solution Support - Print Management - Edinburgh - Circa 25K
- Full Stack Developer - Java / JSP / MySQL / MariaDB - Edinburgh - Up to 45K
- Database Developer : DBA / SQL Server : Perm : Glasgow : To Circa 40k GBP plus bens
- Software Engineer - C++ / C# - Perm - West Lothian - DOE
- Software Developer - C# / .NET / MVC - Fife/Edinburgh - Salary to 45K
- Product Manager : Agile : Fife/Edinburgh : up to 70K
- UX Designer : User experience / UI : Fife/Edinburgh : up to 60K
- Business Analyst - Software : Fife/Edinburgh - Up to £48K
- Senior Software Engineer : C#.NET / Azure / Microservices : Edinburgh and / or Fife : up to 55K GBP
- Senior Developer : C#, .NET, SQL Server : West Lothian : Perm : Up to 50k + Benefits
- Business Analyst - Software : Edinburgh - Up to 35K
- ICT Infrastructure Engineer : Windows, Cisco : Perm : City of London : Market rate
- Service Delivery Engineer : SCCM : 3 months : Bellshill : Market Rates
- Systems Engineer : RedHat - Perm : Edinburgh : to 30K GBP plus excellent package
- Senior DevOps Engineer - AWS / Automation - Glasgow - Salary DOE
- Senior Web Developer - Ruby / Linux - Edinburgh - To 60K
- roduct Manager : Agile : Fife : 3m Contract : Market rate
- Lead Software Engineer - C++ / Networking / Linux - Edinburgh - circa 65K
- UX / UI Lead - Glasgow City Centre - Up to 60K
- Firmware Engineer - Junior to Senior - Embedded C / Microcontrollers - Aberdeen - circa 50K