If you are a Theatre Nurse or ODP and take pride in providing high levels of care for patients, make sure you take a look at this fantastic opportunity in Aberdeen and apply today.
As a Registered Nurse or ODP, you are most likely aware that every day in an operating theatre can present some new challenges and experiences.
This is why it takes people with a positive attitude and highly specialist knowledge and skills to love to work in this demanding area of healthcare.
Because it is very rewarding!
If you are currently fulfilling a Theatre Nurse role specialising in Recovery, Anaesthetic and/or Scrub and are looking for work, then look no further! RMR has a variety of placements available throughout Scotland.
We can offer full and part time hours and overall flexiblilty to suit your needs!
Working as a Theatre Nurse you will work as part of a team to provide high standards of skilled care and support and be expected to function clinically within the Operating Theatre Department and other associated areas as required.
To apply to this role, you will need
- A minimum of 24 months' post-graduate experience
- Valid NMC/HCPC PIN alongside a recognised qualification
- Access to own transport is preferable
Here’s why you’ll love it
- Excellent payrates including holiday pay
- Paid holiday scheme
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Ongoing training and development
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online timesheets
- Referral scheme that pays you, and who you refer
- Regular incentives
- Dedicated co-ordinator and Nurse Manager to support you all the way!
Think this is the right Theatre Nurse job for you, hit APPLY NOW or contact our team on 0131 226 9670 to find out more about our Theatre Nurse jobs!