Service Delivery Manager
NRL are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to provide a single point of accountability for the delivery of all operational services.
You will report to the client director and manage the whole of the IT Operations team.
This is a permanent position, based in Chichester.
- Line Management of the IT Operations Team.
(8 x Direct reports)
- Maintain a good working knowledge of WSCC business structure, key deliverables and critical periods.
- Clear understanding of the ITES customer contract (including commercial) and accountable for the associated Service Level Agreement (SLA) with the customer and Operating Level Agreements with the ITS Lines of Service (including ensuring 3rd party relationships are suitably covered).
- Accountable for the successful delivery of the agreed targets and the proactive management of the Operational Teams and appropriate management escalation should any be at risk.
- Awareness of all changes impacting the “Live Service” and ensuring that such changes do not adversely impact the service.
- Accountable for the management of Problems to successful conclusion
- Accountable for management of the Complaints process through to an accepted response and closure
- Accountable for the management of escalations to successful conclusion
- Understand, manage and mitigate the impact of service failure through proactive management of service issues.
- Accountable for the management of all operational issues and risks associated to the contracted service, ensuring each has clearly documented and agreed plan which is tracked through to closure.
- Accountable for the production and timely delivery of the monthly client service report.
- Accountable for the chairing of service review meetings with the client and ensuring these are fully documented and all actions progressed in a timely manner.
- Accountable for the chairing of performance reviews with the relevant ITS Delivery teams and ensuring these are fully documented and all actions progressed in a timely manner.
- Ensure customer satisfaction levels are maintained through the use of Scorecards and Continuous Service Improvement Plans.
This will include addressing outputs from Customer Satisfaction and Scorecard processes.
- Management of any customer complaints registered and accepted by ITS associated to your customer.
- Ensure ITS Service Management standards are applied without exception.
- Working with Project Management, agree Operational Acceptance deliverables and be the final signature for operational handover from Programme/Project Delivery.
- Oversee the end to end management of any ITS involvement in Client DR invocation.
- Due to the nature of the role on occasions it may be necessary to provide support out of normal operating hours in support of exceptional customer circumstances (i.e.
- Minimum of ITIL V3 foundation qualification .
- Experience in IT Service Management.
- ITIL Expert Certification.
- PRINCE2 Foundation.
What’s in it for you?
- 21 days’ holiday
- 5% employer contribution pension scheme
- Remote working available
- Competitive salary
More Jobs from Petrolic
- Operational Technical Design Authority
- Infrastructure Technician
- Operations Technician
- Section Engineer
- Geotechnical Engineer
- Recruitment Assistant
- Project Manager
- Mechanical Draughtsperson
- Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Lead/Senior Project Engineer
- Vessels Engineer (Mechanical)
- Project Procurement Manager
- Trasnport Scheduler
- Technical Support/Cylinder Tracker
- Mechanical Supervisor
- Document Control Supervisor
- Document Control Manager
- Data Coordinator
- BIM Coordinator