Pump Engineer - repairs & rewinds
Job Title: Mechanical Electrical Engineer - NORTH LONDON
Job Type: Full Time - 42.5 hours per week
Salary: £29000.00 to £32000.00
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, Vehicle provided.
My Client is currently seeking an experienced Engineer who likes a varied role, working for a very busy family run business, working in different sites in and around the City of London and North London areas.
They have been established for over 40 years and have this exciting new role for a ME engineer as it is expanding.
Your main duties will include all repairs and re-winds.
Reconditioning of Electric Motors, Fans, AHU units and pumps.
· Gearbox and other mechanical equipment services, and repairs
· Repair, refurbishment and remanufacture of all mechanical parts
· Must hold a full UK driving license.
They are looking for an engineer who has a minimum of 5 years industry experience.
The successful candidate will have a hard-working mentality that is keen to prove themselves as a capable engineer.
Must have the technical knowledge to be able to fault find and repair Electric Motors, Fans, AHU units and pumps.
Must be capable of fault finding, trouble shooting and dealing with both clients and customers.
You will be expected to attend breakdowns and reactive work as well as carrying out routine checks and day to day maintenance and building services related tasks including single and three phase power, motors, pumps.
This position would suit an energetic Engineer looking for job security within a well thought of and highly regarded company.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Start: asap
- Rate: £29000 - £32000 per annum + overtime + vehicle + benefits
- Location: North London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Hammond Recruitment Group
- Tel: 01329 825925
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-06-21 17:37:52 -
- View all Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Accounts Senior - Aldershot - £30,000 - £45,000
- P401 Lab Analyst - Rainham
- P401 Lab Analyst - Brighton
- Asbestos Site Analyst - Newcastle upon Tyne
- Electrical/Electronic Calibration Engineer - Manchester
- Electrical/Electronic Calibration Engineer - Birmingham
- Laundry Equipment Installation Engineer - South
- Commercial Laundry Equipment Engineer - Essex
- Swimming Pool Engineer - Up to £35K
- Gates & Barriers Engineer - North West - £24K
- Gates & Barriers Engineer - Bristol
- Gates & Barriers Service/Install Engineers - London
- Water Hygiene Technician
- Sales Engineer - Pumps
- Legionella Risk Assessor
- Service Engineer - water hygiene/treatment
- Legionella Risk Assessor
- Contract Manager - Water Hygiene
- Water Hygiene Engineer
- Technical Tax Specialist