Water Hygiene Engineer
WATER HYGIENE ENGINEER 22k-25K+OVERTIME+COMPANY VAN+BENEFITS SOUTH EAST (IDEALLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE FROM PORTSMOUTH BUT THEY WILL ALSO CONSIDER SOMEONE WORKING FROM HOME AND COMING INTO THE OFFICE AS & WHEN REQUIRED)
My Client is a specialist in the field of water hygiene - providing a range of treatment solutions and services for commercial water systems.
They currently have an excellent opportunity for a water hygiene engineer to cover the South East from their offices in the Portsmouth area.
You will have a good understanding and a proven track record of working to ACOP L8.
Experience of Tank cleans, chlorination, disinfection, remedial work, TMV servicing, etc.
Experience of chemical analysis and sampling,
Closed system analysis of LTHW and CHW and results,
Closed system flushing
Understanding of schematic drawings of hot and cold water systems, cold water storage tank inspections
Checking of water quality in softeners and levels of inhibitors in boiler systems,
Checking dosing pumps.
Carrying out surveys for remedial works, risk and method statements, and monitoring and recording data in periodic log books.
Any risk assessment experience beneficial.
You will have a full clean driving license, with excellent customer facing skills,as the successful candidate will be able to build on their current portfolio of clients.
You will cover the southern area of the UK, so some travelling and out of hours work will be required.
Ideally my Client is looking for someone commutable to the Portsmouth area but for the right candidate, if you are based outside a daily commutable distance, you will only need to visit the office once a week to do paperwork/admin.
Salary £22k-£25k + overtime + company van + benefits.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Accounts Senior - Aldershot - £30,000 - £45,000
- P401 Lab Analyst - Rainham
- P401 Lab Analyst - Brighton
- Asbestos Site Analyst - Newcastle upon Tyne
- Electrical/Electronic Calibration Engineer - Manchester
- Electrical/Electronic Calibration Engineer - Birmingham
- Laundry Equipment Installation Engineer - South
- Commercial Laundry Equipment Engineer - Essex
- Swimming Pool Engineer - Up to £35K
- Gates & Barriers Engineer - North West - £24K
- Gates & Barriers Engineer - Bristol
- Gates & Barriers Service/Install Engineers - London
- Water Hygiene Technician
- Sales Engineer - Pumps
- Legionella Risk Assessor
- Service Engineer - water hygiene/treatment
- Legionella Risk Assessor
- Contract Manager - Water Hygiene
- Water Hygiene Engineer
- Technical Tax Specialist