Water Treatment Engineer
WATER TREATMENT ENGINEER £24k - £34k (DOE) + OVERTIME + COMPANY VEHICLE + BENEFITS
My Client is well established in the water hygiene and water management sectors.
Hours of work: 37.5
Annual Leave: 25 days' pro rata plus 8 Bank and or Public Holidays with an extra day gained after 5 years' service.
Job Purpose: To provide a bespoke professional water treatment service to existing and new clients, including but not exclusively working with the following system types: cooling, boiler, heating and chilled, sealed systems, domestic systems and swimming pools.
Disinfection and cleaning of water systems.
Provision of sampling, testing, recording, interpretation of results and guidance to assist compliance with current Legionella guidance, legislation and other relevant standards.
Installation of plant and dosing equipment, commissioning, servicing.
Nature of work:
The nature of the work is normally based on client sites or a designated office.
It isexpected that the position warrants both flexibility and additional input over and above the nominal hours.
You are required to have and maintain a current and administratively up to date drivers' license and follow the Company Vehicles Policy.
There may also be the need to work at home and at the registered office in Kent.
Main Tasks of Job:
Servicing and sales of traditional water treatment (understanding full range of products and services, applications and limitations)
clean, disinfection, and refurbishment work
risk assessments to ensure safe systems of work
plant Installation, service and sales
collection and delivery of chemicals and other supplied products and services
maintain regular, effective stock records and stock levels on customer sites
field based technical service provision
identify customer training needs and opportunities for other relevant training
provide toolbox talks
effective time management of site time in relation to contracted service provision
ensure projects and activities are economically organised and that resources are in place to comply with company Management Procedures, Risk Assessments and Method Statements
identify sales opportunities and feedback competitor information
identification of additional work that may be undertaken in addition to contract provision with further order.
ensure up to date knowledge is maintained with regard to relevant industry guidance, legislation and technical information
administration in order to conform with relevant legislation, future standards and company commercial requirements and support business requirements
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- HGV Late Shift Supervisor-Kings Lynn
- HGV Shift Technicians-Kings Lynn
- Car Shift Technicians-New Market
- HGV Shift Technicians-New Market
- Security Systems Engineer - Kent
- Pump Engineer-Midlands
- Conveyor Area Sales Manager Food Segment-Midlands & North
- Conveyor Area Sales Manager-North Midlands & North
- Petrol Pump Engineer – Cambridge-£24,000-£28,000
- Car Wash Forecourt Services Engineer-Hatfield -£28,000-£30,000
- Pump Field Service Engineer-London-£30,000-£35,000
- Fire alarm Engineer – Croydon - £30,000-£36,000
- Forklift Field Service Engineer-M3 Corridor-£28,000-£32,000
- Petrol Pump Engineer – Hertfordshire/Buckinghamshire-£32,000
- Car wash Installation Engineer-UK Wide-£23,000-£28,000
- Petrol Pump Engineer – Swindon/Oxford -£32,000
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilisers Engineer - South West
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilisers Engineer - West Midlands
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilisers Engineer - North West
- Asbestos Surveyor - Oldham