New Homes Sales Negotiator
An experienced New Homes Sales Negotiator is required for a new build housing development in Rugby.
The main purpose of this role is to convert site visits and conversations into reservations, whilst maintain the highest level of Customer Service by understanding what the homebuyer is looking for and tailoring your service to their needs.
- Keeping accurate visitor records and all other paper work is kept up to date.
- Have expert knowledge of local area, amenities' and services, competitor analysis.
- Ensuring sales arena is maintained to the highest standards
- Follow up on visits, maintaining a stream of potential buyers and convert opportunities into completed sales
- Progressing reservations into legal completions and assisting all customers in the process of purchasing their new home
- Progress reservations to legal completions and liaising closely with estate agents, solicitors and in- house sales admin teams.
Previous experience of working within a new build homes sales environment is ESSENTIAL individuals without such experience will not be considered.
To discuss this excellent opportunity, please contact Hannah Jinks at Edge Residential in the first instance via email on
More Jobs from Edge Careers
- Freelance Site Manager
- Site Manager
- Site Manager
- Control System Interface Engineer
- Team Administrator
- New Homes Sales Negotiator
- New Homes Sales Executive
- Managing Director
- Section Engineer
- Site Agent
- Freelance Site Engineer
- Pre-Construction Manager
- Site Agent - Highways
- Automation Test Engineer
- Freelance Externals / Groundworks Site Manager
- Freelance Senior Site Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Sales Negotiator
- Building Services Manager
- Project Manager