Every day the Operating Theatre presents new challenges and experiences.
This is why it takes people with a positive attitude and specialist skills, to work in this demanding area of healthcare.
If you are currently fulfilling a Theatre Nurse role specialising in Major Orthopaedic Scrub and have experience and are looking for your next challenge, then look no further! We have a variety of placements available throughout Scotland for you to choose from.
Working as a Theatre Nurse you will work as part of a team to provide high standards of skilled care and support and be expected to function clinically within the Operating Department and other associated areas as required.
To apply to this role, you will need
- A minimum of 24 months' post-graduate experience
- Valid NMC/HCPC PIN alongside a recognised qualification
- Experience in Trauma & Orthopaedic Scrub
- Access to own transport is preferable
- Major Orthopaedic experience
Here’s why you’ll love it
- Excellent payrates
- Paid holiday scheme
- Free criminal record check (PVG)
- Ongoing training and development
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online timesheets
- Referral scheme that pays you, and who you refer
- Regular incentives
Think this is the right Theatre Nurse job for you, hit APPLY NOW or contact our team on 0141 473 5620 to find out more about our Theatre Nurse jobs!
- Rate: Â£28 - 39 per hour + holiday pay
- Location: Edinburgh
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Robinson Medical Recruitment
- Contact: Sara Malik
- Tel: 0131 226 9670
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Ortho Scrub-web
- Posted: 2019-06-27 15:32:04 -
- View all Jobs from Robinson Medical Recruitment