Freelance Trainer - Advanced Mergers and Acquisitions)
Freelance Trainer - Advanced Mergers and Acquisitions
Salary: £600 to £900 a day
Working for a global training and conference provider in the Financial Services industry in the UK and globally.
They are working with some of the world's largest banks and have an exciting new opportunity for a Freelance Trainer - Advanced Mergers and Acquisitions to deliver the training and other related areas based in Europe, Asia, Australia and Canada.
They are looking for professionals with a legal or corporate financier background who is able to work between 10 -100 days per annum and preferably have a teaching background (but not mandatory).
A summary of the details are included below:
· Is an expert on the Advanced Mergers and Acquisitions and related topics
· Meeting with and delivering course plans to corporate and personal customers,
· Discussing financial requirements, and providing appropriate advice
· Training and supervising junior/senior banking staff
· Need to have worked in a top law firm or investment bank
· 10 years' experience in a legal, banking, background
· Teaching /Training experience is highly desired but not essential
· Ability to prioritise, manage time and work under pressure
· Willingness to travel in country and internationally
The Company is offering an attractive remuneration of £500- 900 per day (approx 10-100 training days per annum) along with travel and hotel expenses paid for.
This position is suited to someone who is not looking for a full time job, is flexible to travel as and when required and possess the above minimum requirements.
If you are interested or would like to know more, please feel free to contact Kader
Origin Multilingual is a leading Global Language Recruitment Agency.
We have placed 9,500 staff in 32 languages & 25 Countries.
If you have a specific query/question or need advice about something please feel free to check out our website or Facebook pages and we can arrange a call/answer your query.
(Unfortunately we can't add links to the bottom of this advert!).
More Jobs from BeesWax Europe
- Dutch Customer Service Agents - Berlin - €28k
- Danish Tech Support Agent - Budapest
- German Tech Support Agent - Budapest
- Spanish Tech Support Agent -- Budapest
- German Customer Success @ cool Tech in Dublin €35-45k
- Spanish Customer Success @ cool Tech in Dublin €35-45k
- Italian Customer Success @ cool Tech in Dublin €35-45k
- French Customer Service Agent - London - £25-28K
- Payment Specialist - Malta - €30K
- Customer Service Manager - Malta - €32-45K
- Marketing Manager - Malta - €30K
- English (US) Content Writer/Creator in Malta
- Swedish Corporate Helpdesk - Dublin - €26.5-28.5K
- Japanese Content Writer/Creator in Malta
- Norwegian Customer Service - Malta - €23K
- German Content Editor Malta €35-45K
- Finnish Customer Support - €24k - Malta
- Dutch Helpdesk Support - Dublin €26.5-28.5K
- Norwegian SEO Product Specialist - Malta - €35-45K
- Norwegian Banking Support Analyst - Malta - €20-22K