Electrical NICEIC Supervisor - Central Belt
General Duties/Key Responsibilities:
Day-to-day management of your team; responding to queries and carrying out visits of works.
Monitor and assess performance of team to achieve greatest efficiency and outputs.
Agree with the Service Manager the volume of expected completed jobs per week.
Assist with the resolution of problematic jobs.
Become a key contact for clients to assist in developing relations and resolutions.
Ensure Health & Safety & Environmental procedures and standards are adhered to.
Ensuring all certification and documentation is completed accurately.
Monitor and implement measures to improve KPI's.
To be fully conversant with all aspects of electrical installation.
Where needed flexibility is required outside normal working hours depending on the needs of the business.
Support with and provide information relating to technical matters, to Senior Management.
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Commercial Diver - Bristol & Surrounding - £28K+
- Commercial Diver - North West UK - £28K+
- Commercial Diver - West Midlands - £28K+
- Commercial Diver - London & Surrounding Areas - £28K+
- Commercial Diver - Hampshire & Surrounding Areas - £28K+
- Vehicle Technician - Oxford
- Vehicle Technician - Fareham
- PreTechnical Sales Consultant - London
- Senior Audio Visual Engineer - London
- Water Treatment - Regional Sales Manager - Essex/Surrounding
- Parts Assistant - West Yorkshire
- Pump Engineer
- White Goods Engineer - Oxford
- White Goods Engineer - Derby
- Aerospace Milling or Turning Setter/Operator/Programmer - Essex
- Aerospace Quality Engineer - Essex
- Aerospace Lead Quality Control Inspector - Essex
- Aerospace Quality Inspector - Essex
- Service Sales Engineer - Pumps
- Sales Exec