Specialist Doctor CAMHS
Sirona Medical very pleased to be working alongside a very well-known Private Healthcare provider with the staffing of their units nationwide.
As a result, Sirona Medical are now seeking the following:
Position: Speciality Doctor
Department: Medical and Psychiatry
We are looking for a Speciality Doctor to work in our clients CAMHS service based in the West Country.
The unit has excellent transport links.
Do you have an interest CAMHs?
Would you like to be apart off a specialist multi-disciplinary team?
Our client is looking for some-one who is motivated, enthusiastic and has a real passion for CAMHS.
In return our client is offering:
• Teaching and CPD programmes
• Career development opportunities with available exposure to other services lines within the Hospital
• Study and exam leave
• Active participation in Clinical Governance
• Appraisal and peer supervision
• Starting 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increased up to 30 days with continued service)
• Birthday Holiday
• Onsite highly subsidised restaurants
• Free on-site parking
• SMART Pension
• Online benefits and cash back rewards such as Cycle to work scheme
The post holder must hold Full General Medical Council Registration, Previous experience in CAMHS desirable
If you would like to be considered for this position, please contact Steve Smith at Sirona Medical or reply to this advert.
If this position isn’t for you but you are looking for the next step in your career path, contact me for an informal chat as we might have something you would be interested in!
- Start: 23/07/2019
- Rate: £84000 to £85000 per annum Benefits: Fantastic Benefits
- Location: Bath Avon,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sirona Medical Limited
- Contact: Hayley Burrell
- Tel: 020 8050 2999
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SSPB21
- Posted: 2019-07-23 13:47:03 -
- View all Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
More Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
- RNLD / RMN required for a FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION in PRIVATE SECTOR
- Line of Work in Theatre for an ODP or Scrub Nurse
- Earn up to £2250 a month as a HCA / Care Worker / Support Worker
- Care Support Workers Needed in Suffolk
- AGENCY Shifts in Theatre - NHS and Private Sector
- Opportunities working with-in Theatre ODP / Recovery or Scrub
- Agency Theatre shifts ODP Recovery or Scrub required ASAP
- Support Workers Needed in Bedford
- Occupational Therapist
- Staff Nurse RMN / RNLD
- Agency Theatre Shifts available
- ODP / Recovery or Scrub Required
- A Fantastic MATRON required for a Fantastic Hospital
- Nurse Manager of Addiction and Eating Disorder Clinic
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Speciality Doctor Acute Private Hospital PART TIME
- Speciality Doctor - Rehab and Rehiblitation
- Great Opportunity for a Great Nurse
- Nurses Needed Urgently to work in LOW SECURE service