So if you're able to hit the ground running in this kind of role and like the sound of getting involved across the full spectrum from requirements gathering and solution design through to implementation and support, then this is the role for you!
The lucky individual will also benefit from opportunities to get stuck in across the rest of the lifecycle from meeting with CTOs, CEOs and other representatives to gather requirements, to implementing tailored solutions and supporting their users.
It doesn't stop there, however! You'll also be using your expertise to further improve our client's development function, contributing to vital technical decisions.
So if you're an innovative and experienced Developer who's looking for an opportunity to be heard, appreciated, and well rewarded for your efforts, apply now!
What you'll be doing:
- Developing full stack applications from the ground up for our client's varied customer base
- Meeting with and providing support to customers at all levels up to CTO and CEO
- Traversing the full lifecycle from requirements gathering through to solution design, implementation & support
- Using your expertise to contribute to ongoing improvements and vital architectural/design decisions
What you will bring:
- Strong experience as a Full Stack web application Developer
- Previous experience of working with MySQL/MariaDB (PostgreSQL would be a bonus)
- Ideally, alongside the above, you'll have worked with Spring/Hibernate/JPA/Highcharts/Foundation
- Any experience with NetBeans/Apache/Tomcat/Glassfish would be a plus, but isn't necessary
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Senior Developer to get stuck into a number of exciting projects and be a key figure as they use their expertise to shape an innovative development function.
So now that you've seen what our client is looking for, why wait? Apply today with your latest CV and let's have a chat!
More Jobs from Abrecco
- Mid-Snr Software Engineers : C++ - Perm : Edinburgh : Up to 45K plus benefits
- Software Engineer - C# / .Net - Edinburgh - Permanent - to 40K
- Software Development Manager : PHP - Glasgow - Perm : To 65K GBP
- Web Developer : HTML/CSS/PHP : Glasgow : Perm : to 45k GBP
- Embedded Software Engineer : C# / Win / Linux : Perm : Aberdeen - To 55K plus benefits
- Web Designer/Developer : HTML/CSS/Adobe/Sketch - Glasgow - to 30K
- Software Developer : PHP / Symfony : Glasgow : Perm : up to £45k
- IT Security Manager : Security : Perm : Edinburgh : Market rate
- Web Designer / Developer - UI / HTML / CSS - Perm - Glasgow - to 45K
- IT Change and Delivery Specialist - Systems/SAP - Aberdeen - Salary Negotiable
- Application Support Analyst : Aberdeen : Market Rates
- UX Specialist - Agile / B2B - North Lanarkshire
- Application Support Analyst - SQL - Edinburgh city centre - Salary to 40K
- SharePoint Developer
- CTO - ERP / Cloud - Edinburgh - Circa 70k plus package
- Oracle PL/SQL Developer : 6Mth Contract : Edinburgh : Market rate
- Senior Software Engineer - Edinburgh - Perm - £40k
- Classic ASP Developer : ASP / MS SQL : Glasgow : up to 55K GBP
- Software Engineer : C#.NET / .NET core : Glasgow : up to 50K GBP
- Junior Software Developer : C# / MVC / SQL Server - Aberdeen - £DOE