Corporate Tax Manager/Assistant Manager
Corporate Tax Manager/Assistant Manager - Inverness | Competitive salary plus car allowance + benefits including life assurance, interest free season ticket loan, pension, annual salary reviews, profit sharing, childcare vouchers | CTA | ACCA, ICAS or Equivalent - Inverness
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruitment a Corporate Tax Manager or Assistant Manager to work for a one of the UK's top 20 award winning accountancy practices.
My client is independent, but maintains a network of affiliate firms in over 100 countries across the globe.
Tax Manager is being sought to join and complement the tax team which has a varied portfolio consisting of companies, individuals, partnerships, LLPs and trusts.
work directly with the Senior Manager within the Inverness office to assist with the delivery of the corporation tax compliance function.
- Managing a select portfolio of clients on a day to day basis
- Overseeing and reviewing the work of junior staff who prepare the tax returns and computations
- Dealing with client partners in London via telephone and email
- Assisting the Senior Manager with ad hoc tax advice arising from the client base
- A variety of work as the corporate client portfolio is diverse and includes OMB's, SME's, groups (including international groups), some LLPs, and some not-for-profit organisations
- Corresponding with HMRC and dealing with enquiries.
- Self-awareness of own knowledge of the appropriate legislation is vital to be able to guide and educate colleagues.
- An outgoing, positive and enthusiastic attitude an extremely high level of motivation, ability and commitment, with the flexibility to work within a small office and a larger firm
- Will have previous relevant experience of working at assistant manager level as they will be managing their own portfolio whilst also being responsible for reviewing the work of the junior tax staff
- Will have corporation tax compliance experience
- Will be from professional services background
- Will be a confident communicator to colleagues, partners and clients excellent organisational and prioritisation skills are essential to ensure all deadlines are met comfortable working on their own initiative as well as being a good team player
- High attention to detail and the ability to work in a timely manner
- Excellent IT skills
Our client's style is personal and they value their strong client relationships and genuinely partner-led service.
Providing excellent training and development opportunities for staff is an important part of what they do, as their long - standing Investors in People accreditation demonstrates, also they have been named as one of ‘Britain's Top Employers' for the twelfth consecutive year.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs within the Digital and Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
This advert is posted by SRGEurope (www.srgeurope.com), a UK based recruitment consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's.
All of our job adverts are for live jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.
Skills: CTA , ACCA , CA , ACA , CIMA , VAT , TAX , Senior , Accountancy
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Head of Gaming Product
- DevOps Engineer
- IT Support Officer
- Application Integration & Support Engineer
- IT Project Manager
- Fraud Analyst
- Digital Media Manager
- Digitall Media Manager
- Data Engineer
- CRM Retention Specialist - Spain
- Customer Operations Executive
- Performance Marketing Specialist
- Merchant Services Officer
- Paid Social Media Manager
- Affiliate Manager - Arabic
- CRM Executive - DACH
- Customer Service Executive ( German )
- Senior Scala Developer
- VIP Account Manager
- Audit Senior