Job Title: Associate
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Stop twiddling your thumbs and questioning what you’re doing with your career.
Stop using the phrase “it pays the bills” to justify staying in a job you hate.
Make this your year and take a few moments to learn about how we could help break your cycle of ‘work dread’.
RMR is on the look-out for an Associate to join our fast-growing team in the Glasgow City Centre! The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic and forward-thinking team who provide our clients with an exceptional recruitment service.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in temporary recruitment or healthcare co-ordinating is preferrable
- An infectious personality who enjoys building relationships
- Top notch organisation skills
- Fast-thinking and able to perform well under pressure
- Approachable with the ability to communicate well over the phone.
And here’s why you’ll love it:
- Fast-paced and energetic team – share in successes and support with challenges
- Varied role that keeps you away from any “Groundhog days”
- Joining an established company at the early stages of expansion, be part of something fresh and learn about building a healthcare recruitment business.
If this sounds like a role you’d enjoy, then APPLY NOW or call 0141 473 5620 for more information.
RMR are driven and highly established organisation in the healthcare market.
Since 2003 we have provided a high quality service for healthcare staffing to a wide variety of private and public sector organisations throughout the Scotland.