Every day the Operating Theatre presents new challenges and experiences.
This is why it takes people with a positive attitude and specialist skills, to work in this demanding area of healthcare.
If you are currently fulfilling a Theatre Nurse role specialising in Recovery, Anaesthetic and/or Scrub and are looking for work in Fife, then look no further!
Working as a Theatre Nurse you will work as part of a team to provide high standards of skilled care and support and be expected to function clinically within the Operating Department and other associated areas as required.
Due to the changing nature of theatre lists we are recruiting across Recovery, Anaesthetics and Scrub specialties.
To apply to this role, you will need
- A minimum of 24 months' post-graduate experience
- Valid NMC/HCPC PIN alongside a recognised qualification
- Access to own transport is preferable
Here’s why you’ll love it
- Excellent payrates up to £39.22, including holiday pay
- Paid holiday scheme
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Ongoing training and development
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online timesheets
- Referral scheme that pays you, and who you refer
- Regular incentives
Think this is the right Theatre Nurse job for you, hit APPLY NOW or contact our team on 0141 473 5620 to find out more about our Theatre Nurse jobs!