Not all healthcare jobs are the same.
It’s not all care homes and hospitals you know!
RMR are on the hunt for either a General or Mental Health Nurse to add to our growing team who provide care and support within a custodial setting across Tayside.
Those who have experience of working within this sector can attest to how diverse and varied these roles can be.
The rota offers a variety of early, late, and long days to suit your needs.
Why Join the Team?
RMR are a successful recruitment provider have been supporting the healthcare market since 2003.
We provide Registered Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Theatre Practitioners to a wide variety of private and public healthcare organisations throughout Scotland.
Why work with us?
- Excellent pay rates
- Varied and rewarding role
- Opportunities to upskill
- Wide choice of placements
- Paid holiday scheme
- Free training courses
- Free uniform
To apply to this role, you will need
- The right to live and work in the UK
- A minimum of 6 months experience in providing personal care, preferably within a custodial setting
Experience of working with service users with challenging behaviours/mental health issues is preferred
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability.
- Must have NMC Pin and 1 years post qualification experience
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto our course
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
- You will also need to be SSSC registered or commit to joining the register when you become an RMR Employee.
If this sounds like a role you’d enjoy, then APPLY NOW or call 0131 226 9670 for more information.