Robinson Medical Recruitment urgently require a Nurse with hospital experience in a variety of settings for work in the Ayrshire region.
We’re not just looking for anyone.
We understand that quality speaks for itself.
That’s why we’re looking for an exceptional Registered Nurse who not only knows their stuff, but most importantly truly cares about what they’re doing.
Due to an increase in client demand we’re looking for a Nurse with experience in any of the following settings: ITU, Admissions, Medical, Surgical, Care of Elderly, A&E.
For RMR, it’s not all about how many hours our people work.
We can offer a range of shift patterns across day and night shifts on days that suits you.
But most importantly, we look for Nurses who have a passion for delivering great nursing care and enjoy making a difference to patient’s lives.
As an RMR Registered Nurse, you will be providing life-enhancing care to our service users enabling them to lead the life that they choose.
It is essential that you are dedicated to improving and supporting the quality of life everyone you encounter.
Our nursing services mean that we put the user at the centre of everything we do.
You must have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing nursing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
To apply for this role, you will need
- A minimum of 12 months' post-graduate experience
- 6 month’s experience working within a hospital setting
- Valid NMC PIN alongside a recognised Nursing qualification.
- A Moving and Handling certificate completed within the last year
- Able to demonstrate commitment, excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The ideal candidates should be friendly, caring & sympathetic
- Take responsibility of your workload
- You should be eager and able to adapt to challenging situations
- You will have good teamwork and excellent people skills as you will be dealing with various people including senior staff.
- Excellent payrates up to £33.2 including holiday pay
- Paid holiday scheme
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Ongoing training and development
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team
- Online timesheets
- Referral scheme that pays you, and who you refer
- Regular incentives
If this sounds like a role you’d enjoy, then APPLY NOW or call 0131 226 9670 for more information on the other Nurse jobs we have available.