SharePoint Developer : O365 : Perm : Edinburgh : market rate
It's all too easy these days to ignore adverts for software development jobs.
Let's face it they're a bit like listening to the radio.
You hear all the latest tunes, but they sound so similar it's difficult to know what you like.
Then something different catches your attention and really piques your interest.
Well, we have the Lewis Capaldi of IT Developer jobs right here.
Abrecco's client is implementing O365 across their global IT function and they want to employ a SharePoint Developer with previous experience of working in a large scale O365 implementation project.
You'll join the existing project team as they embark on the mammoth task of designing and implementing the new SharePoint / O365 system.
Your input will be key to ensuring that the systems implemented now not only allow the existing SharePoint platforms to continue to function as expected, but are also scalable and future proofed as much as possible.
If this sounds like the right role for you then read on, or just apply.
It's up to you?
What you'll be doing:
* Taking responsibility for existing and future SharePoint platforms
* Adopting the role of Lead Developer for systems development and integration
* Liaising with internal stakeholders and external suppliers where required
* Keeping up to date with the latest technologies and development techniques
The skills you'll bring:
* Expert hands on experience of SharePoint development
* Previous experience working on an O365 integration
* Knowledge of other associated technologies (you'll know what they are)
This is a truly interesting and exciting project kicking off at our client's Edinburgh City Centre office.
It offers an excellent salary together with one of the best benefits packages around (call for details)
More Jobs from Abrecco
- Web Developer : C#, ASP.NET - Perm : Up to 48k + Benefits : West Lothian
- Software Engineer - Junior to Mid - C# / .Net / OO - Edinburgh - up to 40K
- Software Developer - Java / JEE - Edinburgh - up to 45k GBP plus benefits
- Software Developer : C#/ASP.NET : Perm : Edinburgh : To 55K GBP plus package
- Software Engineer : Embedded C, C++, C# and Java : West Lothian : Circa £50k
- Software Engineer - C++ / C# / Angular - Perm - West Lothian : Salary DOE
- Service Desk Analyst - Windows - 3 months - North Lanarkshire - circa 130GBP per day
- Product Manager/Owner - Software / SaaS - North Lanarkshire - Salary DoE
- Software Engineer - C#.Net - Glasgow - up to 55K plus benefits
- Data Architect : Design / Implementation : Perm : Aberdeen : Market Rates
- Data Architect : SQL Server : 3 months contract : Aberdeen
- Software Engineer : Object Oriented/SOLID : Perm : Edinburgh : Salary DOE
- Web Developer : PHP / MySQL / Laravel - Glasgow : Perm - to £45K DOE
- Adobe AEM Developer : 6 month Contract : Edinburgh : Market rate
- IT Manager - Networking/Systems/Change - Selkirkshire - to 65K plus bonus and bens
- Senior .Net Developer - C# / Umbraco - Glasgow city centre - Salary DOE
- Support Analyst - Windows / 2nd - 3rd line / Project Delivery - Edinburgh - to 35K
- Senior Developer : .NET Core / Azure - Perm : Glasgow / Remote : to £60k
- Junior Software Developer : C# / MVC / SQL Server - Aberdeen - £DOE