Consultants - Configure Price Quote/Order Management/PC
SmartChoice Solutions are currently working with a major telecommunications organisation in London to hire a number of consultants cross-skilled with CPG (Configure Price Quote) OM (Order Management) and PC (Product Catalog)
Please see an over of the desired experience below;
8-10 years of telecom domain experience
Good experience on Sigma Product Catalog Modelling and implementation/Sigma OM (SOM, COM)/Sigma CPQ (CPQ client, server, plugins and adaptors)
- 8 to 10 years of experience in working with Telecom clients in the role of solution design
- Experience in product catalogue including canvas, workbench, workflows and catalog services.
- Hands on experience in Sigma product catalogue is must.
- Should have experience in logical product modelling, Catalog sync process definition and implementation
- Knowledge of product catalogue architecture and transformation as well as operations
- Should possess lead qualities and must have experience in leading team of consultants / designers to achieve stated project / program goals
- Experienced in the areas of BSS/OSS architecture, design and implementation for Telecom customers which can enable effective capturing of requirements
- Candidate should demonstrate knowledge of Telecom Industry Standards/ regulations/ best practices in Telecom area like Frameworx (eTOM, TNA, SID), ITIL, IEEE, etc
- Should have experience in defining the process, business requirements and system requirements in one or more areas of Telecom process (Fulfilment/Assurance), preferably fulfilment
- Should have experience involved in running the day-to-day chores of continuing client projects
- Should be able to prepare, analyse and review proposals from internal teams, be able to provide appropriate solutions to problems, and make day-to-day decisions to run the client projects
- Should be able to engage with multiple stakeholders like Business, SI partners and System owners to understand, capture, finalize and sign off requirements
- Analyse the problem faced by the customer, participates in discussions with customer stakeholders to understand the problem, gather further data as required from the customer to define and document the problem and requirements
- Should be able to groom reporting consultants/ designers in basic consulting / Solution design skills
- Candidate should possess Good Communication & Client- interfacing skills.
He should have cross-cultural working experience and should be able to work with multinational clients independently
The above positions are contract opportunities for an initial 6 months with the scope to extend.
To express your interest, contact Antony on 0207 294 7366 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Month
- Rate: £350 - £420 per day
- Location: City of London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Consultancy
- Recruiter: Vertex Solutions International Ltd.
- Tel: 02072947366
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-08-16 17:11:22 -
- View all Jobs from Vertex Solutions International Ltd.
More Jobs from Vertex Solutions International Ltd.
- Senior .Net Developer - Borehamwood (Hertfordshire)
- .NET Developer
- .NET developer
- .NET Developer
- Junior - Mid Level .NET Developer - Richmond - ECom
- Mid-Senior Software Engineer - Product Company
- Senior Software Engineer - Golang
- Contract Data Engineer - London
- Data Wrangling Software Engineer – London – up to £ 100k
- Mid - Senior .NET Developer - Tech 100 - Slough
- Full Stack .NET Developer Opportunity - E commerce
- Senior .NET Developer - London - Fintech
- Mid - Level .NET Developer - London - Fin Tech
- Senior .NET Developer - Woking - IAM Financial Software House
- .NET Developer - Woking - International Software House
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Cloud DevOps Engineer, AWS, Outstanding Terraform - Banking
- Lead iOS Developer - Start Up, Fintech - Customer Apps
- Solutions Architects -Banking-Consulting- AWS, Cloud, KYC, API
- Full Stack .NET Core Dev Opportunity – International Fin Tech