Laundry Equipment Engineer - London
My Client are actively looking to fill a vacancy in the London area.
They are looking for an experienced laundry equipment engineer to cover their London patch.
Gas safe accreditation and previous experience within the industry is required.
Perform routine, planned maintenance on all customer equipment and observe daily, weekly and monthly tests and recording policies.
Pro-actively work with the team, supervisor and manager to report known issues / faults and to ensure they are effectively dealt with and closed out.
Perform breakdown repairs on customer machines in a timely manner and minimize loss of production.
Record parts used, maintenance performed, repairs and remedial activity required.
Pro-actively work with the team, supervisor and manager to close out jobs, or complete necessary remedial works.
Provide support to cover small maintenance works on the buildings where required.
Pro-actively communicate with all team members, supervisors and manager at start and end of shifts to ensure all are aware of completed maintenance / repairs and outstanding maintenance/ repairs.
Pro-actively develop knowledge of machinery and encourage knowledge sharing amongst colleagues.
Make suggestions to improve working practices.
Order spare parts and ensure stock locations are maintained and kept in an orderly fashion.
Assist in the development and training of others in the department.
Work with the customer to prioritise workload in order to maximise production whilst minimising adverse effects on machinery and ensuring safety.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Full UK Driving License is required.
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Asbestos Surveyor – Nottingham
- Fire Alarm Engineer – Chichester
- Tail Lift Field Service Engineer - Hertfordshire / NW London
- Industrial Door Engineer - Lancashire / Cheshire
- Weighing Equipment Engineer - Bristol
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Kent
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Hampshire
- Dental Equipment Engineer - South East
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilisers Engineer - North West
- Dental Equipment Engineer - South West
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilisers Engineer - South West
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilisers Engineer - West Midlands
- Gates & Barriers Service/Install Engineers - London
- Gates & Barriers Engineer - Kent
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilizers Engineer - M4 Corridor
- Instrumentation Internal Sales Engineer - Kent
- Water Hygiene/Treatment Engineer - North East UK
- Aerospace Quality Inspector - Essex
- Aerospace Lead Quality Control Inspector - Essex
- Aerospace Milling or Turning Setter/Operator/Programmer - Essex