CV deadline Wednesday 28th August 2019 @ 4pm.
We are looking for a SC Cleared, Change Manager to work within the Defence Industry based in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands.
The role will include:
* Identifying Change Management requirements.
* Production of policy, processes, procedures, working practices and supporting guidance to promote effective.
* Change Management from concept to execution and review.
* Planning, managing and monitoring the implementation of changes, including impact assessment, resource analysis, conflict resolution and contingency planning.
* As part of the Business Design Team you will have a remit to develop and implement Lean Principles, Systems and Tools.
Using your in-depth lean knowledge and expertise you will facilitate/lead on the delivery of process improvement activities such as Visioning Events, Value Stream Analysis Events, Rapid Improvement Events and Kaizen Events.
In addition, you will support the development of capturing processes and ensuring that they are developed and documented in a standard and coherent manner across the organisation, aiding in the development of the process hierarchies and appropriate structures and supporting materials.
You will play an instrumental role in helping DIO to continue its journey to improve the way it operates, and you will be expected to use your Lean knowledge and experience to up-skill other colleagues and embed lean principles across the organisation.
The role will specifically be focussed on supporting process improvements in Phase 3 of the Future DIO Programme, working with the Business Change Team to help the business to understand the impact of the improvements and implement and embed the changes.
* The person will be required to travel to other UK sites as required - normally Andover, Wyton etc
* Expert in Change Management concepts and practices.
* Capable in methods and techniques for risk management, business impact analysis, counter-measures and contingency arrangements, particularly relating to the serious disruption of business services.
* Lean 6 sigma experience with qualifications
* Strong stakeholder management (extensive experience with leading/coaching workshops)
* Communication skills
* Practical process change implementation/design experience
Experience of working in a Defence setting including industry, the MOD, the armed forces or Defence agencies.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for the full spec/more information.
- Start: asap
- Duration: 4 months approx
- Rate: 370 Per Day Umb
- Location: Sutton Coldfield DIO, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Management
- Recruiter: Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
- Contact: Ali Kidman
- Tel: 02087472161
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: D16853DIO
- Posted: 2019-08-27 16:38:32 -
- View all Jobs from Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
More Jobs from Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
- General Labourer
- A16 Industrial Forklift Truck Operator
- Loading Shovel
- Site Engineer Assistant
- CCDO Gold Card Supervisor
- Senior Land Surveyor
- Senior Land Surveyor
- 360 Operators
- Senior Enterprise Architect
- Case Manager
- Case Assistant/Administrator
- Application Support Manager
- UWC4 Expert Engineer
- Programme Manager
- Slinger Signaller
- Infrastructure Architect
- Senior Agile Coach
- Avionic Systems Instructor/Associate Trainer
- Project/Programme Manager
- Project Manager