Robinson Medical Recruitment currently looking to recruit exceptional support workers who will provide care and support accross various settings Edinburgh wide and other locations.
Those who have experience of working within this sector can attest to how diverse and varied these roles can be.
We’re looking for a dedicated Support Worker who is available for either both day or night shift across a seven-day rota.
Sound good so far? Let’s read on…
If you have experience with residents with additonal needs, mental health, dementia and physical disabilities, learning disabilities, then we would love to hear from you!
Why work with us?
- Excellent pay rates including holiday pay
- Varied and rewarding role
- Opportunities to upskill
- Wide choice of placements
- Paid holiday scheme
- Free training courses
- Free uniform
To apply to this role, you will need
- The right to live and work in the UK (essential)
- A minimum of recent 6 months current care experience within the UK (essential)
- A minimum of recent 6 months experience in providing personal care.
Experience of working with Adult service users with additonal needs (essential)
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto our course (if applicable)
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
- You will also need to be SSSC registered or commit to joining the register when you become an RMR Employee.
- Willing to undertake full training and induction prior to commencing employment
Why Join the Team?
RMR are a successful recruitment provider have been supporting the healthcare market since 2003.
We provide Registered Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Theatre Practitioners to a wide variety of private and public healthcare organisations throughout Scotland.
If this sounds like a role you’d enjoy, then APPLY NOW.