Can you combine your specialist Theatre skills with a positive attitude and the drive to take on new challenges and experiences? If so, this Theatre Nurse job, with Robinson Medical Recruitment is perfect for you.
We have a fantiastic opportunity for aTheatre Nurse who specialises in Recovery and/or Anaesthetics to work in Jersey.
With excellent rates of pay, flights and accomidation paid for, this is an opportuntity not to be mssed!
Working as part of a team, you will deliver high standards of skilled care and function clinically within the Operating Department and other associated areas as required.
To apply, you must have:
- Minimum 24 months’ post-graduate experience
- Valid NMC/HCPC PIN and recognised, relevant qualification
- Registration as an Adult Nurse
- Recent experience within an operating theatre OR immediate postoperative recovery room
- Access to own transport is desirable
Why work for us?
- Excellent pay rates
- Varied and rewarding role
- Wide choice of placements
- Paid holiday scheme
- Accomidation & Flights paid
- Regular incentives and give aways
- On-going work available
Why Join the Team?
RMR is a successful recruitment provider that has been supporting the healthcare market since 2003.
We recognise and reward the exceptional skills and efforts of our Theatre Nurses and Operating Department Practitioners through various benefits, including excellent rates and prompt weekly pay.
Our wide range of Theatre Nurse jobs and shift patterns allows for flexibility, helping our staff maintain their work-life balance.
Does this Theatre Nurse job sound perfect for you? Apply now or call Sara on 0131 2269670 for information on our other Theatre Nurse roles.