Business Development Executive
Business Development Manager - Maidenhead
Do you have a genuine interest in business and business owners, with an enthusiasm for learning?
Are you pro-active, motivated and caring with sales experience, wanting a fulfilling and satisfying role?
Would you like to be involved from the start of a business success story in the Maidenhead, Windsor and Ascot areas? Our small team is part of large International group.
When you start working with us you’ll do a combination of face to face, phone based approaches to business owners. Your main goal will be to generate quality appointments with local companies.
You will have the ability, confidence and attitude to get things done quickly and well, using your own initiative.
Key features of the role
- Generate appointment through telcoms
- Events and Networking
- Events and networking
Your Key Skills
- You will be empathetic, clear and confident with a captivating voice and telephone manner
- You will enjoy the opportunity to talk to business owners and their staff
- You will enjoy the chance to work independently and sometimes alone without supervision
- You are personally well organised and an effective communicator.
- You are able and willing to organise and manage a virtual office, including filing systems, computer systems (in particular Microsoft Dynamics, Excel and Outlook) and general day to day office activity as necessary
What you can expect
- You will be a part of the world’s largest and most successful business coaching organisation
- Your remuneration package will be OTE £75,000 (basic salary of £18,000).
- You will have constant access to World Class training through our UK office.
We will do everything possible to ensure you achieve maximum bonus payments.
- There is plenty of training, some of which will involve travel and occasional overnight stays
- There may occasional work in the evening or early mornings when we run seminars or networking holiday cover (plenty of notice will be given).
Please note a 6:45am start every Friday!
- You will enjoy continuous education including books and materials to improve your skills and your knowledge
- You will be invited to many (and expected to attend some) World Class conferences, prestigious Black Tie awards ceremonies, seminars and social events throughout the year
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Heating & Plumbing Engineer
- Senior Access & Liaison Case Manager
- Head of Sales
- Head of Sales
- General Manager
- Senior Credit Controller
- Access & Liaison Case Manager
- Senior Lettings Negotiator
- Shift Manager
- Liability Adjuster / Claims Handler
- Penetration Tester
- Gas Safe Heating Engineer
- Growth Hacker
- Project Manager
- Web Designer
- Sports Administrator
- Assistant Lettings Manager
- Associate Medical Writer