Pest Control Technician - East MIdlands
Pest Control Technician - East Midlands
, Ideally RSPH or BCPA Level 2 qualified or relevant experience
, Applicant must have a full driving license as will be required to travel to various locations around the East Midlands.
, Be hardworking, trustworthy, independent and with good organisational and communication skills.
, Work as part of a team with a positive attitude
, Well-presented and friendly.
, Able to advise clients regarding all aspects of pest control.
, A degree of fitness would be required, for instance to access loft spaces
, You will be required to undertake minor proofing works to prevent pest infestation.
, Van and equipment supplied
, Job Type: Full-time
Salary is stated as starting at around £18,000 with guaranteed overtime and door to door travel paid, looking towards an OTE of £26,000 Approx.
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Roller Shutters/Industrial Door Engineer - Cardiff
- EN Certified Automatic Door Engineer - Manchester
- AMMONIA /INDUSTRIAL REFRIGERATION ENGINEER - Essex
- Shutter and Gates Field Service Engineer – Northampton
- White Goods Service Engineer - Essex
- White Goods Service Engineer - Middlesex
- White Goods Service Engineer - PO/SO/BH Postcodes
- Fire & Security Engineer – Hampshire / Surrey
- Ind Door/Auto Door Business Development Manager - West Midlands
- Carehome Manager based in Epping, Essex
- Carehome Manager based in Lee On Solent, Hampshire
- Diesel Generator Engineer - Field Service - South East UK
- Commercial Catering Engineer based in Guildford
- Commercial Catering Engineer based in East Sussex
- Coffee Equipment Service Engineer - West London/Central
- Air Conditioning Engineer - Basingstoke / Berkshire
- Qualified Fire Alarm Engineer – Southampton, Hampshire
- HGV Mobile Technician - Bristol
- Chiller & Air Conditioning Engineer - Stafford/West Midlands
- Chiller / Air Conditioning Engineer - Essex