A fantastic opportunity has arisen to be part of one of the most exciting and rapidly growing organisations in the UK.
Abrecco is recruiting on behalf of our Scottish client who are currently based in a new development centre in Edinburgh, who are looking for a number of experienced Senior Software Engineers to join their team at a time of significant technological investment and growth.
Our client offers the chance to work with the newest technologies and learn from industry experts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building and shaping the next generation of the company's platform and services.
This is an opportunity to become a part of the core foundation of a flourishing organisation and they are looking for either talented Back End focused or Front End focused Developers to help them drive forward.
The current technologies used
- Microservices architecture
- SQL and NoSQL databases
Experience in all of the above would be brilliant however our client is happy to hear from candidates with a selection of these skills who are interested in upskilling further.
What you'll bring
- An enjoyment of being part of a team and working collaboratively together
- A problem solving mentality and someone who loves to build innovative, resilient solutions
- Motivation to be involved in the full software development lifecycle from inception all the way through to continuous improvements
- A desire to constantly improve and develop their knowledge and skills
Your technical experience
- Being an expert in at least one programming language.
- Previous experience of building high performance application.
- Having knowledge of the best engineering practises
If you are ready for a new challenge and keen to be part of and contribute to an agile focused team that are using the newest technology in a vibrant, exciting environment then this could be the role for you.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary with comprehensive benefits along with opportunities to further progress your career within this rapidly growing, innovative organisation.
If this sounds like your ideal career move and you want to be a core part of shaping the company's future and be a part of the limitless opportunities they have then I would like to hear from you! Please don't hesitate to call Colm Glackin on 0131 226 7331 if you wish to discuss it further.
More Jobs from Abrecco
- PLM Specialist - Teamcenter / Autodesk Vault - Aberdeen - Great salary and benefits
- Junior DevOps Engineer : .NET : Perm : Edinburgh : To 35k plus package
- JDE Specialist - ERP / Project Delivery - Glasgow / Remote - Permanent - Salary DOE
- Data Analyst : T-SQL / Reporting : Perm : Edinburgh : to 35k plus benefits
- IT Systems Manager : Microsoft : West Lothian : Circa 35K
- Web Developer - Full Stack / Ruby - Glasgow - 40K plus bens incl. remote working!
- IT Support Analyst : 1st / 2nd line Windows support - Edinburgh - To 30K DOE
- Oracle Developer : PL/SQL, C#, WinForms : 4M Contract : Edinburgh : Market rate
- Service Desk Analyst - Windows - 6 months - Glasgow - circa 140GBP per day
- IT Technician : Windows/Networking : Perm : Bridge of Don - To 40K plus benefits
- IT Support Analyst :: Windows / AD - Perm : Paisley : Market rate
- Junior Project Manager : IT/Prince2 : Perm - Edinburgh : Negotiable plus car, Pension etc
- Junior Development or DevOps Engineer : .NET : Perm : Edinburgh : Excellent package
- Senior Software Developer : C#/ASP.NET : Perm : Edinburgh : To 55K GBP plus package
- Service Desk Analyst - Windows - 3 months - North Lanarkshire - circa 125GBP per day
- Software Engineer : Embedded C, C++, C# and Java : West Lothian : Circa £50k
- Senior Developer - C# / ASP.Net MVC / SQL Server - Aberdeen - to 50K plus benefits
- Software Platform Developer - Python / Linux - Edinburgh city centre - to 60K
- Software Developers - Junior to Mid Level - C#/.Net/Azure/React - Glasgow - to 40K
- Software Engineer - C# / .Net - Junior to Mid - Edinburgh - to 40K plus benefits