Part Time Administrator
Up to £10.00 per hour depending on experience
Part Time – Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 9:30am and 2:30pm
Our client is an independent financial adviser providing advice on all areas of financial planning, as well as recommending financial products across the whole of the industry.
They are seeking an Administrator to work from their offices in Purley to provide support to the overall business with all aspects of administration.
Key duties to be trained on include, but are not limited to:
- Provide general administrative support to the team such as the monitoring of all returned client information, maintaining accurate records and managing client correspondence
- Ensure that postal logs are kept up to date
- Responsible for office maintenance such as ordering stationary
- Scan, copy and send documentation as and when required
- Support the Director with marketing and any other duties as required
This role would suit someone who has worked in a similar role and is seeking a new challenge.
As an additional benefit and for the right candidate, the Company would be happy to offer/fund qualifications for future development.
Essential skills required:
- Previous experience within a fast-paced administrative role is an advantage
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Excellent customer service/interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong business relationships
- Strong IT and technology abilities
- Able to use own initiative with an eye for detail
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude to work
If you have the right skills and experience for this role, we would like to hear from you.
Due to large volume of applications we cannot always contact all applicants.
If you do not hear from us within 10 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Senior Access & Liaison Case Manager
- Head of Sales
- Head of Sales
- General Manager
- Senior Credit Controller
- Access & Liaison Case Manager
- Senior Lettings Negotiator
- Shift Manager
- Liability Adjuster / Claims Handler
- Penetration Tester
- Gas Safe Heating Engineer
- Growth Hacker
- Project Manager
- Web Designer
- Sports Administrator
- Assistant Lettings Manager
- Associate Medical Writer
- PA to Director
- Trade Counter Sales Staff