Support Worker - Complex Care
Robinson Medical Recruitment currently looking to recruit an exceptional Support Worker who will provide care and support to service users in various locations throughout Glasgow.
As a Support Worker you will be required to provide personal, practical and social support to people in their own homes, in a way that respects their dignity and promotes independence.
Provide and maintain a high standard of care to individuals with complex care needs.
Why work with us?
- Excellent pay rates
- Varied and rewarding role
- Opportunities to upskill
- Wide choice of placements
- Paid holiday scheme
- Free training courses
- Free uniform
- Part of the ‘RMR family’
To apply to this role, you will need
- The right to live and work in the UK (essential)
- A minimum of recent 6 months current care experience within the UK (essential)
- Experience of working with individuals with complex care needs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto our course (if applicable)
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
- You will also need to be SSSC registered or commit to joining the register when you become an RMR Employee.
- Willing to undertake full training and induction prior to commencing employment
- References to support pervious care experience as a support worker.
Why Join the Team?
RMR are a successful recruitment provider have been supporting the healthcare market since 2003.
We provide Registered Nurses, Healthcare Assistants, Support Workers and Theatre Practitioners to a wide variety of private and public healthcare organisations throughout Scotland.
If this sounds like a role you’d enjoy, then APPLY NOW.