Robinson Medical Recruitment is currently on the hunt for an experienced Registered Nurse (Day Cover) who is looking to take their career to new heights in Falkirk.
As an important part of the team, you will be expected to work both independently and alongside your colleagues to provide the highest level of patient care.
We can offer flexiability to our staff to suit your needs! both full or part time hours, However require a RGN to cover either Day or Night shifts.
Do you have the right stuff?
To be the ideal nurse for this role, you'll have experience in a similar position and understand how to put your patients at ease.
You'll be a dedicated and motivated individual with outstanding organisational skills and the ability to work extremely well under pressure.
Experience with caring for the elderly, dementia and physical disabilities in a care/nurse home setting.
- The right to work in the UK
- A minimum of 12 months' post-graduate experience within the UK
- Experience working within a nursing/care home setting minimum of 6 months.
- Valid NMC PIN alongside a recognised Nursing qualification.
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling and BLS course in the last 12 months or are willing to book onto our courses for free.
- Full UK Driving licence is desirable
The team behind the advert
RMR are a successful recruitment provider have been supporting the healthcare market since 2003.
We provide Registered Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Theatre Practitioners to a wide variety of private and public healthcare organisations throughout Scotland.
- Excellent Payrates
- Paid holiday scheme
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Ongoing training and development
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online Timesheets
- Referral scheme that pays you, and who you refer
- Regular incentives
- Dedicated co-ordinator to support you all the way
- Your very own Nurse Manager to support you
- Nice and central locations.
We have hundreds of exciting opportunities available.
Contact our team on 0131 226 9670 to find out more!
- Rate: Â£18 - 30 per hour + plus holiday pay
- Location: Falkirk
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Robinson Medical Recruitment
- Contact: Gemma Hardy
- Tel: 01312269670
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: RGN-Stirling
- Posted: 2019-10-22 09:38:32 -
- View all Jobs from Robinson Medical Recruitment