Robinson Medical Recruitment is looking to add to our growing team who provide care and support within care home settings across Stirling.
We have a range of client care homes within this area.
Those who have experience of working within this sector can attest to how diverse and varied these roles can be.
We’re looking for a dedicated Care Assistant who is available for either both day or night shift across a seven-day rota.
Sound good so far? Let’s read on…
If you have experience in a care home setting, working with residents with complex needs, mental health, dementia and physical disabilities, then we would love to hear from you!
Why Join the Team?
RMR are a successful recruitment provider have been supporting the healthcare market since 2003.
We provide Registered Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Theatre Practitioners to a wide variety of private and public healthcare organisations throughout Scotland.
Why work with us?
- Excellent pay rates including holiday pay
- Varied and rewarding role
- Opportunities to upskill
- Wide choice of placements
- Paid holiday scheme
- Free training courses
- Free uniform
To apply to this role, you will need
- The right to live and work in the UK (essential)
- A minimum of recent 6 months current care experience within the UK (essential)
- A minimum of recent 6 months experience in providing personal care, dementia and care of elderley
Experience of working with service users with challenging behaviours/mental health issues (desirable)
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto our course (if applicable)
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
- You will also need to be SSSC registered or commit to joining the register when you become an RMR Employee.
If this sounds like a role you’d enjoy, then APPLY NOW or 0131 226 9670 for more information.