Robinson Medical Recruitment is seeking a Registered Nurse for a leading care home role across the Greenock area.
We’re not just looking for anyone.
We understand that quality speaks for itself.
That’s why we’re looking for an exceptional Registered Nurse who not only knows their stuff, but most importantly truly cares about what they’re doing.
For RMR, it’s not all about how many hours our people work.
We can offer the right candidate a varied shift patterns across day and night shifts on days that best suit you.
But most importantly, we’re looking for a Nurse who has a passion for delivering great nursing care and enjoy making a difference to patient’s lives.
As an RMR Registered Nurse, you will be providing life-enhancing care to our service users enabling them to lead the life that they choose.
Working within a high-quality care home, you will have access to all the best amenities and services.
It is essential that you are dedicated to improving and supporting the quality of life everyone you encounter.
Our nursing services mean that we put the user at the centre of everything we do.
You must have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing nursing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
To apply for this role, you will need
- A minimum of 12 months' post-graduate experience
- Experience working within a care home setting
- Valid NMC PIN alongside a recognised Nursing qualification.
- A Moving and Handling certificate completed within the last year
- Able to demonstrate commitment, excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The ideal candidates should be friendly, caring & sympathetic
- Take responsibility of your workload
- You should be eager and able to adapt to challenging situations
- You will have good teamwork and excellent people skills as you will be dealing with various people including senior staff.
- Excellent payrates of £18 - £33 per hour
- Paid holiday scheme
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Ongoing training and development
- 24-hour support from our Clinical support team
- Online timesheets
- Referral bonus scheme
- Regular incentives
Why work with RMR?
RMR is a successful recruitment provider and has been supporting the Care market since 2003.
We provide Registered Nurses, Care Assistants and Theatre Practitioners to a wide variety of private and public Care organisations throughout Scotland.
Apply for this Nurse job today or call us on 0141 473 5620 to find out more about our wide range of jobs for Registered Nurses.
- Rate: Â£18 - 30 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Location: Greenock
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Robinson Medical Recruitment
- Contact: Jayde McKnight
- Tel: 0141 473 5620
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: WEB - RGN - GNK
- Posted: 2019-10-31 12:31:38 -
- View all Jobs from Robinson Medical Recruitment