Field Sales Executive
Field Sales Representative - London & South East
Our client is an award-winning Print Management and IT Solutions provider with regional offices located across the South, East Anglia, Midlands and London and they are currently seeking a Field Sales Executive to join their team.
They are a fast-growing organisation - they enjoy what they do and are very good at it.
The company have cultivated a fun, relaxed, open and friendly atmosphere with a spirit of innovation at the heart.
They believe in hiring only the very best people; those who are bright, imaginative and have the motivation to make a valuable contribution.
The Field Sales Executive that the company are looking for will be responsible for the entire life cycle of a business opportunity ensuring you can provide a bespoke value-added solution within a designated territory in London and South East.
- Generate new sales leads and opportunities
- Manage new and existing client accounts and service level agreements in line with their business changes and ensure the required profitability
- Provide first level consultancy and advice, bringing in technical resources as the opportunity is qualified
- Liaise with internal and external technical resources to ensure clients requirements are met.
- Create and present solutions to clients.
Identify the hardware and software required to achieve these solutions and write proposals accordingly
- Maintain current and comprehensive knowledge of IT marketplace and solutions – Managed Print hardware, software, VOIP, IT Support etc
- You must have 2+ years’ B2B Sales experience
- Commercial awareness and strong understanding of a consultative sales cycle
- Ideally a background in Telecoms, IT or Managed Print
- Experience using and managing sales databases
- Basic salary up to £30k with travel reimbursement allowance up to £ 350.00 per month or a company car
- Bonus £50k-£55k OTE First Year, £60k-£70k OTE Second Year, Uncapped OTE. Support will be provided.
About the Company
‘Outstanding service and support is at the cornerstone of Active8 Managed Technologies' business culture.
The Active8 team has built up decades of practical experience within the print, document, VOIP and IT industry which will be put to good effect when providing advice and support to both new and existing customers.
We fully understand the needs and requirements of a wide range of business verticals including small to medium enterprises, corporate businesses, Councils, Education and Healthcare.’
How to Apply
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, then our client would love to hear from you! Please attach your CV to the link provided and they will be in direct contact.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Up to Â£30k basic, Â£50k-Â£5k OTE Year 1 Â£60k-Â£70k Year 2
- Location: Bromley
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Hiring People
- Contact: Hiring People
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: A8MT01
- Posted: 2019-11-08 14:08:55 -
- View all Jobs from Hiring People
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Beauty Therapist
- Second line IT Engineer
- Commercial Flooring Contracts Manager
- Senior Estimator
- Account Manager
- Plumbing and Heating Engineer
- Accounts Assistant
- Sales Representative
- PCO Licensed Chauffeurs
- Business Development Manager
- Fire & Security Engineer
- Client Services Executive
- Key Account Manager
- Admin & Sales Support Assistant
- Customer Support Executive
- Trainee Substance Misuse Recovery Worker
- Project Manager
- Human Resource Officer
- Care Assistant