At Bromley Court Hotel we are proud of our rich 200 year history and years of experience offering comfortable surroundings, superb food and personal service to all our guests whether they are holiday makers, business travellers or are visiting us for a special occasion.
Bromley Court Hotel are looking for an experienced Restaurant Supervisor operator with a proven track record in high volume hotel, restaurant and bars, you will have a passion for hospitality and enjoy training and developing a team.
Your passion will be for all our guests to leave our hotel satisfied, with the desire to return and recommend us.
In addition you will:
- You will enjoy communicating with all our guests closely and will enjoy the variety of Restaurant, Bar, Wedding and Function supervision the role involves.
- Ideally experience at supervisor experience in a similar role.
- Excellent personal organisation and drive to get things right first time.
- Able to motive and lead the team as well as being a recognised team player throughout all areas of the hotel.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Good spoken English.
You will report to the Food and Beverage Manager and Restaurant Manager.
Must have experience in a similar role.
Click "Apply" now to forward your CV.
More Jobs from 2MES
- Chiller Engineer
- Physical Activity Graduate
- Catering Supervisor
- Vehicle Technician Team Leader
- Chartered Structural Engineer
- Energy Engineer
- Process/Mechanical Project Engineer
- Communications and Engagement Specialist
- Casual Night Porter
- Lead Java Developer
- Consultant / Auditor
- Food Service Manager
- Chartered Building Surveyor
- Data Scientist
- Customer Support Executive
- Project Manager
- Assistant Property Manager
- Asbestos Analyst
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Content Marketing Executive