German Digital Marketing Manager
German Digital Marketing Manager | Competitive Salary | Online Trading | Forex | Financial Services | Gibraltar/ Germany
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a motivated and results driven German Digital Marketing Manager to join an online financial company.
This role can be based in either Gibraltar or Germany.
Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force.
This is a great opportunity to join a young, high caliber team and work in a creative, fast paced environment!
The German Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for expanding and optimising the German market and managing all marketing - Affiliation, Media, Offline and Business Development.
German Digital Marketing Manager Key Responsibilities
- Expanding and optimising the German market and managing all marketing - Affiliation, Media, Offline and Business Development.
- Research and recruit new affiliates, affiliate networks, publishers and partnerships.
- Maximize campaign profits by expending affiliate activities.
- Building relationships, negotiation of deals and maximizing performance from existing affiliates.
- Driving business growth with aggressive ideas and meeting growth targets.
- Reporting on the current campaigns, creating strategies to enhance the online and offline presence of the brand.
- Monitor, analyse and optimize all campaigns to meet ROI goals.
- Test new partners and channels to find additional qualified sources of traffic.
- Develop and maintain existing relations with affiliates through email, Skype and phone calls.
Keep up with trends in the digital marketing space and monitor competitors' activities.
German Digital Marketing Manager Qualifications
- Fluency in German is mandatory.
- Experience in acquisition/business development within financial services / forex / trading is mandatory.
- University degree in Finance, Business, Marketing, Computer Science or a relevant field.
- A results orientated individual with focus on successful delivery is essential.
- Strong negotiations skills and experience in managing vendors and partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic environment.
- High attention to detail with an ability to manage multiple priorities is essential.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
German Digital Marketing Manager | Marketing | Acquisition | Sales | German | Online Trading | Forex | Financial Services
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Account Manager (Swedish)
- CRM Retention Specialist - Spain
- Customer Service Executive ( German )
- Marketing Analytics Manager
- Accounts Senior
- VAT/TAX Trainee
- Arabic Speaking Media Buyer/Affiliate Manager
- BI Manager
- Operational Risk Analyst
- Customer Service Agent
- Payroll Executive
- Tax Manager - Advisory (SDLT and Property)
- Corporate Tax Director
- Audit Senior
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Audit Trainee
- Personal Tax Manager
- Outsourcing Manager - London
- Senior Associate
- Accounts Assistant